Highest hitting spec

TenBlunts

Hey guys, I was playing my balance sage earlier and pvp'ed for a bit and kinda got bored with never seeing massive numbers on my screen as most my dps come from DoT's.

I'm looking for a spec where my attacks are hard hitting with flashy numbers.

Thanks!:rak_03:

When you say LOLsmash I hope you don't mean no skill required.

Well no, and I would know that since being a Dot based sage has tanks real vulnerable against me and I never get huge hits off.

I just miss seeing big hits show like when I used to play a shadow.

Thanks btw

When you say LOLsmash I hope you don't mean no skill required.

Well no, and I would know that since being a Dot based sage has tanks real vulnerable against me and I never get huge hits off.

I just miss seeing big hits show like when I used to play a shadow.

Thanks btw

it is not necessarily a hard spec to master Ten. But then again, you didn't ask for a challenge, you asked for high numbers.

But it is a spec that can take some work to get down well. all 3 of the Jugg trees have a higher learning curve in general then many other classes. the Attraction to the Rage Build (called Lolsmash affectionately by those who enjoy it) is focused around buidling up charges of a proc which increases your smash damage (your go-to AoE ability for a Jugg), then releasing a big explosion. it definitely has the flashy numbers your talking about.

prior to 1.4, it had rage issues and more strict limitations on building the charges. they adjusted it slightly in 1.4, and it's now a perfectly viable PvP spec (of which Jugg's didn't really have one prior to that)

Vengeance and immortal have their advantages in PvP as well (immortal = control and guarding other teammates, vengeance =- heavy single target hits w/o the charge building requirement...but takes more work as you can't just smash everything in range, you have to target stuff), but rage is easier to get results with.

Edit: oh, and FYI...since the changes are recent, Rage has become the FotM spec for all the high number follow the crowd peeps. so if you go Rage, expect to be only one of a vast number of Lolsmashers in PvP.

Edited by Elyxin