Guarded Research soloable?

I started soloing this +2 heroic.

I scanned the three satellites, then went in thru the green doorway into the storage annex, but when I got inside, I could not get past a purple colored doorway.

I do not know if I missed something or if this requires two people (or more) to finish.

Any guidance?

There's a panel by that doorway (if I remember correctly). Click that, and it will spawn two silvers and a gold, and after you beat them you can go through. I was able to solo it on my 55 Sniper, the last boss has a pretty mean aoe attack. There are no mechanics in it that require multiple players, it will just be a matter of whether you can beat the mobs or not.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Old thread, but in case someone still googles this up like I just did: this is soloable for a decently equipped Sith Inquisitor.

If you can't take the last two golds at once after the 2x silver + gold (Heroic Moment, anyone?), concentrate on one and kill it, then use Force Cloak to disappear. Rince and repeat.

After that, just stealth and use Mind Trap on the last boss mob, waltz in and use the console and you're done.