Team Death Match?

Mcleavestein

How about a team death match warzone? From everything I've see, that is what players tend to do in Warzones anyway. So instead of fighting it, why not embrace it with a Warzone who's objective is simply to kill the other team faster than they kill you? The only game I have seen with anything like this is Guild Wars, and it was awesome.

10v10. Start with a ticket of 60 for each team. Every kill takes one off the ticket. Whichever team hits 0 first loses, with a 15 minute time limit. Highest score wins if time runs out.

Fun easy system.

How about a team death match warzone? From everything I've see, that is what players tend to do in Warzones anyway. So instead of fighting it, why not embrace it with a Warzone who's objective is simply to kill the other team faster than they kill you? The only game I have seen with anything like this is Guild Wars, and it was awesome.

10v10. Start with a ticket of 60 for each team. Every kill takes one off the ticket. Whichever team hits 0 first loses, with a 15 minute time limit. Highest score wins if time runs out.

Fun easy system.

thats how it should have been from the start. infact screw all this objective based roleplay ********. thats not pvp. pvp = 2 teams kill each other, nothing else.

also make it 4v4 or 8v8 max and make it a smart system that puts 1 healer 1 tank 2 dps in each team. or double of each incase of 8v8.

wait what, that would make the game competitive!. means a noob might die in the process and come to the forum to cry. cant let that happen ofc!

so we will never get it :<

I like the idea - would be nice if it operated like Huttball in the sense that we could have Republic verses Republic, etc, if needed. Although, I'd have to insist on a quitter penalty, it drives me nuts to see folks bail on teams just because they're losing, and I think for a death match this could be made much worse. Good idea though, especially given folks do this already in warzones. Objectives? What objectives?

PVP IS A FAIL IN THIS GAME THAT IS WHY THEY LOST 900k SUB atm and are left with ONLY 465k

Pulling numbers out of no where without substantiated evidence?

Edited by CandiceAurora

i like it...but Dps would own and tanks would have very little use
I disagree. Tanks and healers would stay the most important, because it doesn't just matter if you kill the other team. You have to live yourself or your ticket goes down. A tank with guard on the healer, and taunts, would be EXTREMELY useful for keeping a team alive.

TDM would kill every other WZ because people would only play it(or keep leaving the others if you couldn't choose).

This. I think a deathmatch warzone would be great, but this would be the consequence.

i like it...but Dps would own and tanks would have very little use

False. Tanks/Healers would own for sure.

Honestly we really need some new warzones. I like the TDM concept. However, i think we really need more Warzones period. As much as people play them, we really need about 3 to 5 more of them.

I also wouldn't mid seeing Cross-Server Queing. When I get out of one match, I want to rolling into another ASAP. I don't want to wait 10+ mins to PVP.