Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]

AmberGreen

They would get fried on the forums. But they wouldn't care, because they would just sit and be like 'We've got your money, you don't. That's the only thing we care for yada-yada'

No really, that would be the biggest *accident* of all time if that happened :p

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What, extended downtime again? I swear to god why am I even paying for a subcription for this game. I get probably 15% of play time out of it.

Not even *extended* it's *indeterminate* meaning because of Cartel Coins you may never be able to play again.

Happy news from Twitter:

We currently have no ETA regarding when the #SWTOR servers will be available again. Thank you for your ongoing patience!

Edited by johnduane

Sure they did. It was for Sub appreciation.

So only subs got the free coins. :eek: FTP players if it makes you feel better I spent all my coins on major experience boost not realizing you could buy them on GTN for a song at least a song if you sell stuff on GTN which I do. I just love putting my inactive companions to work while I play. Can't do it during Warzones and Flashpoints, that would be rude, but still I almost always have someone out working.

Edited by Lecaja

As I said earlier, I hope for this inconvienence to people that pay for this you give subscribers a boat load of cartel credits.. :mad:

I recently returned to the game after being out since hurricane Sandy. (The storm destroyed my home and everything in it) So it took me nearly a year to get the house livable again. When I got back in, I resubbed to SWTOR and in my first login noticed all of the considerable items I had on the GTN for sale were gone.

Obviously they timed out, and then were wiped from my mailbox, or sold and the creds were wiped after so long and not logging in.

I have 11 toons, all maxed gatherers so when I say "a lot of rare" crafting mats, crafted oranges, and purples for sale I mean a lot...

I sent a ticket in asking for a possible solution to recover some of my loss.

Devs gave me 720 cartel coins. So, considering I lost in excess of at least 10-20 mill in gear due to not being able to log in and only getting 720 cartel coins, I wouldn't expect a boat load of anything other than frustration and more wait times.

Soule

In 20 mins im cancelling my subscription, cant take this disrespect any longer. Tweets once every 3 hours is just not good enough.

Are you like 2 persons at Work over there? You wrote the game, how hard can it be to add content.

Just took a Whole night off, so I could play with my *********** coffee and boxed chocolates. *** Waste of coffee...

They need to update their forum to deliver Ritalin straight into the veins of all the people who are freaking out over pesky little things. Server down time happens, get over it and move on. Its not like BioWare killed your dog.

I died laughing. That was great. :jawa_biggrin:

I recently returned to the game after being out since hurricane Sandy. (The storm destroyed my home and everything in it) So it took me nearly a year to get the house livable again. When I got back in, I resubbed to SWTOR and in my first login noticed all of the considerable items I had on the GTN for sale were gone.

Obviously they timed out, and then were wiped from my mailbox, or sold and the creds were wiped after so long and not logging in.

I have 11 toons, all maxed gatherers so when I say "a lot of rare" crafting mats, crafted oranges, and purples for sale I mean a lot...

Devs gave me 720 cartel coins. So, considering I lost in excess of at least 10-20 mill in gear due to not being able to log in and only getting 720 cartel coins, I wouldn't expect a boat load of anything other than frustration and more wait times.

Soule

I know sorry isn't a damn thing I am very sorry you had to suffer like that. That year must have been pure hell, even if you were one of the lucky ones where flood insurance paid for flood damage which I hope you were. I know all of us think we are having a bad day because we are waiting for the server to pop but a post like the one above really does put everything in perspective.

Soule

Welcome to EA, where we screw you over on a daily basis.

Have a nice day,

Electronic Arts Costumer Support

Not really... am I right? No...? Just me...?

Edited by ToMyMa

I would like to know whats going on, and how BW are compensationg us subscribers? Idon want cartel coins, thoose are useless...... Its the lack of information that pisses me of. If i treated my customers like this, i would be out of jobb soon.

In 20 mins im cancelling my subscription, cant take this disrespect any longer. Tweets once every 3 hours is just not good enough.

Are you like 2 persons at Work over there? You wrote the game, how hard can it be to add content.

Just took a Whole night off, so I could play with my *********** coffee and boxed chocolates. *** Waste of coffee...

It's my day off and I was looking forward to playing but it's not like they are on a coffee break I know they are working on whatever wrong. I just would like more precise communication if not a timetable I don't think that's too much to ask for. I actually am very happy that they are constantly working to make game experience better but they really need to communicate better when they think it will be fixed even if they are wrong.