Watch Galactic Starfighter “Galaxy Under Fire” Free-to-Play Launch Trailer!

CourtneyWoods

Free-to-Play access for Galactic Starfighter is now open! With no minimum character level requirements, you can jump in now to customize your ultimate Starfighter and take your battle from the Kuat Drive Yards to intense dogfights in space in the new Free-to-Play Digital Expansion, Galactic Starfighter. Plus, receive two pilot suits when you join today.

Watch now

Navy

Just sayin'

In the Imperial Navy

Where can you find pleasure

Search the Galaxy for treasure

Learn science, technology?

Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true

On the land or on the sea or in the sky?

Where can you learn to fly

Play in sports and moon walk?

Study Space Combat?

Or sit in the grandstand

When your Companions and others meet.

Join the Imperial Navy!

Edited by AshlaBoga

Navy

Just sayin'

I noted that Admiral Ranken also mispronounces "directly" during the FP as well.

It sounds like BW is testing out computer-generated speech in lieu of minor character voice actors -- Ranken is actually pretty well voiced, just the over-stressing of the last syllables in 'navy' and 'direct'y' are quite jarring.

Omg you keep boosting up the classes such as Juggernauts and Operatives for DPS.... Why don't you give some love to the Marauders and Snipers instead of other classes with the option to play different roles... We are waiting...

Because neither of those classes are struggling?

Omg you keep boosting up the classes such as Juggernauts and Operatives for DPS.... Why don't you give some love to the Marauders and Snipers instead of other classes with the option to play different roles... We are waiting...

I wasnt aware marauders were struggling with the still heavy hitting smash spec and face melting carnage spec? They gave carnage a huge buff when they made alacrity actually useful. And snipers hit like trucks anyways.

Too bad all you noobs to GSF are gonna get pasted by the players who spent 24/7 in the 1st weeks playing GSF and have all their fighters maxed out and when you go in you get one shotted everytime you show your face!!! :cool: Have fun!!!

Seriously??? You complain about the most power dps classes in the game for both pve and pvp? If you want your argument to have an credit, you should have included Troopers/Mercs needing a buff.

Q.) First class most folks focus on/kill in matches?

A.) Commandos/Mercs (heal or dps spec)

Why? Because heavy armor doesn't mean much in this game's PvP. They lack stealth. They lack strong getaway skills (sprint, roll, jump, restealth).

You just don't see many Commandos/Merc in high-end PvP for those reasons, which is too bad because I love the class... big gun and two fisting... what's not to like? Oh ya, not being viable for PvP. D'OH!

Seriously??? You complain about the most power dps classes in the game for both pve and pvp? If you want your argument to have an credit, you should have included Troopers/Mercs needing a buff.

Q.) First class most folks focus on/kill in matches?

A.) Commandos/Mercs (heal or dps spec)

Why? Because heavy armor doesn't mean much in this game's PvP. They lack stealth. They lack strong getaway skills (sprint, roll, jump, restealth).

You just don't see many Commandos/Merc in high-end PvP for those reasons, which is too bad because I love the class... big gun and two fisting... what's not to like? Oh ya, not being viable for PvP. D'OH!

I dont get what you are talking about, I actually think Mercs needed some buff for their healings. But I'm talking about they keep buffing classes which are actually not made for (i.E Juggernauts DPS) and now they seem to be equally same to Marauders... If they keep doing that, Maras and Snipers will soon become useless...

I dont get what you are talking about, I actually think Mercs needed some buff for their healings. But I'm talking about they keep buffing classes which are actually not made for (i.E Juggernauts DPS) and now they seem to be equally same to Marauders... If they keep doing that, Maras and Snipers will soon become useless...

No, not useless. Balanced. If you think bringing all the ACs to a level playing field is making 'maras and snipers useless' then you are sorely mistaken.

I take it you are one of those people that want to stay on top because you can't handle defeat. In no way do Marauders or Snipers need ANY type of buff.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

No, not useless. Balanced. If you think bringing all the ACs to a level playing field is making 'maras and snipers useless' then you are sorely mistaken.

I take it you are one of those people that want to stay on top because you can't handle defeat. In no way do Marauders or Snipers need ANY type of buff.

Actually I do you know, for some reason they decided to make those classes DPS only, and that's what they are built for right? If we "balance" the DPS on the rest of the classes, then it would become useless.

Actually I do you know, for some reason they decided to make those classes DPS only, and that's what they are built for right? If we "balance" the DPS on the rest of the classes, then it would become useless.

Just because they are DPS only doesn't mean they should be OP. The only difference between pure DPS ACs and mix ACs are that the pure DPS classes have more options on how they'd like to do damage and have more abilities that focus on doing damage. There is no reason for them to be OP like the mara and sniper are now.