200 Wins for Top 3, Big Drama in Team Ranked

RikuvonDrake

i grow tired of posting the numbers for people over and over again. Go look at the leaderboards and sort by wins; compare solo ranked to group ranked. If you can't come to the conclusion on your own that group ranked is dead, i really can't help you.

Making up nonsensical "reasons" for why it's dead doesn't change the fact that it is in fact dead, and therefore irrelevant. It would be like extolling the virtues of 8v8 ranked, or even some other game mode that has never existed in the game. It's just a waste of time to consider anything other than solo ranked when discussing the current state of the game.

k m9-1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean theres an element of teamwork involved in every pvp mode in this game unless you're counting duels or snaves events.

Warzones, solos, and granked are all dependent to some degree on teamwork. This is actually one of the arguments against solos being top dog - there is a chance, however statistically small (it depends on the population) that you could simply wind up with 3 idiots repeatedly. Granked of course has an insignificant population. So really, what is the meaningful ranking structure here? Maybe snave should just rank everyone based on how they did in his competitions.

I grow tired of posting the numbers for people over and over again. Go look at the leaderboards and sort by wins; compare solo ranked to group ranked. If you can't come to the conclusion on your own that group ranked is dead, I really can't help you.

Making up nonsensical "reasons" for why it's dead doesn't change the fact that it is in fact dead, and therefore irrelevant. It would be like extolling the virtues of 8v8 ranked, or even some other game mode that has never existed in the game. It's just a waste of time to consider anything other than solo ranked when discussing the current state of the game.

kids like u it's why 4s is dead tho

go dodge to your corners and hide behind ur precious solomemerating in 2019 on a dead game