<Legendary Guild> & Family

DarkDisturbed

im actually looking for a guild that doesnt alienate their member my main and secondary are tanks yall sound like a really close nit guild if yall could use me id be willing to join either guild

im actually looking for a guild that doesnt alienate their member my main and secondary are tanks yall sound like a really close nit guild if yall could use me id be willing to join either guild

Sounds like you'd be a good fit. Sign up and Legendaryguild.com and then /who Legendary and grab an invite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We currently have openings for range and melee DPS in one of our fixed teams. The best would be for a Guardian/Shadow DPS and a Sage/Gunslinger DPS. Please provide a general description of gear and a link to a 5 minutes parse on the dummy.

The group is well balanced, laid back, mature and drama less. We value group chemistry and laid back progression above everything else.

More Info

Guild and Fixed Team Progression

Overall Guild Progression :

TFB HM ■■■■■

SNV HM ■■■■■■■

TFB Nightmare ■■

SNV Nightmare ■■■■■

Edited by LilCthulhu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We Currently have 4 OPs teams(3 Pub, 1 Imp) and looking to start a 5th(Pub) and 6th(Imp)

Current OPs group Tuesday night(Pub), Wednesday Night(Pub), Sunday Afternoon(Imp), and Sunday Night(Pub).

We have finished in the top 10 of every planet we have set our invasion on every week.

Come and Join us for fun and excitement as 3.0 lurks just over the horizon.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...