Cheat Codes

mnur

Why don't you make a patch that lets the player use cheat codes? Post the patch on the offical web site as an option for the player, not automatic as the other patches are. I am one of those players who is having problems with their character always getting defeated. The cheat codes could be used only to the players in the PvE mode. The PvP players wouldn't have access to the codes.

Why don't you make a patch that lets the player use cheat codes? Post the patch on the offical web site as an option for the player, not automatic as the other patches are. I am one of those players who is having problems with their character always getting defeated. The cheat codes could be used only to the players in the PvE mode. The PvP players wouldn't have access to the codes.

Is our playerbase THAT ignorant of what happens around in SWTOR?

No no no! We have a big enough problem with "cheat codes" already.

I am sorry... I really hate to troll this thread... but I have now come back and read it 5 times to make sure I read it correctly. Really? Just, really?

Please BW, add this! This way only those people who want to be extremely over powered will be!

Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A for an instant 8k heal!

Ugh, I hope the OP is joking.

you forgot select, start!

The only content I struggle on is when I try and do Heroics solo. I remember when I first started the game, I hadn't done any reading or anything and I was on Coruscant justicar area. I wasn't really paying attention and went into the green door. I look and there are 5 mobs, 2 doids with gold stars and 3 other mobs with a grey icon. So I think hmmm this might be a tough pull. I tranq one humanoid, slice one droid, corso tanks the other droid and I get to work on the others mobs. I barely squeeze it out. the next pull I get rolled try again and get just smoked.

So I say in guild chat these H4 quests are stupid I don't get why they are so hard. My guildie says what is the rest of the group doing.... Ummm group?

I admit though some of the class quests you pretty much haave to bring a friend along or they are pretty tough. I try and make sure I have a levelling partner, we can breeze through most content except the H4's.

Edited by Drakkip

• 8 months later...
Some of us are unempoyed and need the help of cheat codes to get ahead in the game, I'm one of those people that needs all the help I can get since lvl 50 player don't seam to want to help other get to their lvl. So I'll take what ever codes I can get to help me with the game.:rak_03:

Really....I hope this was a joke!!

I sincerely hope you are a troll and if you are 9/10 for effort. If you are serious though, then um how do I say this...NO and while your at I hope they devs see this and ban you because as someone else has already said we already have issues with "cheater"s already.

You would probably find many on these forums that think the cartel store and the items there (specifically crystals) is a form of cheating. So with that in mind, there's already a cheat code in the game. Just type in "V I S A" or "M A S T E R C A R D" and put in the special code when prompted.

They just gave cheat codes in the form of level 49 crystals that can be equipped at level 10. They're actually game breaking in how powerful they are. If you can't win with those, you just can't win. I gave a couple of cyan-blues to my level 19 marauder just to see what that would be like and even boss fights were completely trivial.

That aside, anyone who's having trouble with this game is ignoring their armor. That's always the problem. Fix your armor and you can beat anything.

Yeah that only works on consoles. PC games don't have cheat codes. We have "Mods" and sadly, Modding a MMO is considered hacking the game and is illegal.

Depends really... if it just makes things graphically pleasing... I used a few in SWG lineage 2... rift (they actually allow modding to an extent).

• 1 year later...