Give force user tanks the ability to push away force/tech damage in pvp

RaithHarth

Or at least the chance to, I rather have something than nothing at all, Yoda, Mace and Obi Wan all achieved this in the prequel trilogy. It's also known that even Satele Shan used these abilities in the Hope trailer against Darth Malgus as she was absorbing his lightsaber beam with her bare hands.

Yoda and Satele used:

Force Deflection and Absorb

which would be good for Shadow/Assassin tanks

Obi Wan and Mace used:

lightsabers to deflect and absorb force based attacks such as force lightning, Obi Wan used it against Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones while Mace Windu used it against Palpatine in Revenge of the Sith.

which would be good for Guardian/Juggernaut tanks

I just think when we get the new level cap increase, we could use some new abilities such as these

Edited by RaithHarth

Only for force users? Juggs (~ okay with that) and Sins (lol nice mega-buff to already overpowered class)? :confused:

Pls do it for all tanks. :)

With the amount of damage that force/tech inflicts on players (since absorb and shielding does not help tanks at all against it) I thought it would be a good idea to at least have the chance to temporary block and push them back as a result to avoid taking massive critical damage, the ideas I posted above are for the force user tanks yes, but for the non force user tanks I would suggest a shield generator bubble to temporary or at least have the chance to block the force/tech damage and pushing it back (not to stun) to the user, if the shield bubble overloads the attempted damage will be shot back to the caster so they themselves take the damage (if they are in range), while the tank goes unharmed.

Edited by RaithHarth

• 9 months later...