Is harb the most active NA server?

llayles

Considering xfering my two highest level toons and abandoning the rest to die with JC.

I checked my ping today and it was fine.

I was wondering from players on harb what your average q times are for HM FPs during peak and off-peak hours, yolo warzones during peak and off-peak hours, and how easy or difficult it is to find a SM raid PUG (I have no intention of participating in high level raiding).

Please do it. It'll be a new game for you. And yes, it is the busiest server.

PuGs for the SM of the day are ALWAYS forming. PvP queues pop in a few minutes at most for regs, not sure on yolo. HM FPs pop quite easily too - I just haven't done them in ages, so I don't want to speak for them. If you join tactical GF queue, expect a pop in under a minute usually...it takes longer for people to respond than it does pop.

My suggestion to you - use a free character transfer first (referral link - not a plug for mine, use any one). If you have a disposable toon there that you scoped it out with, you already know it'll work out.

I promise you...night and DAY!

Harbinger is the busiest. Shadowlands is second and in my experience has a less toxic and more helpful community, but that has been my main server since the first server merge/migrations way back when.

Yeah Harb is still on top, though it seems Shadow is becoming a very close 2nd.

Please do it. It'll be a new game for you. And yes, it is the busiest server.

PuGs for the SM of the day are ALWAYS forming. PvP queues pop in a few minutes at most for regs, not sure on yolo. HM FPs pop quite easily too - I just haven't done them in ages, so I don't want to speak for them. If you join tactical GF queue, expect a pop in under a minute usually...it takes longer for people to respond than it does pop.

My suggestion to you - use a free character transfer first (referral link - not a plug for mine, use any one). If you have a disposable toon there that you scoped it out with, you already know it'll work out.

I promise you...night and DAY!

Alright, Darth Renasca is moving through the interdimensional wormhole to Harb right now! If all goes well Lord Aceline may follow in her footsteps and the Lafayette legacy will prosper once more!

e: Thanks for the link, btw.

Edited by llayles

Alright, Darth Renasca is moving through the interdimensional wormhole to Harb right now! If all goes well Lord Aceline may follow in her footsteps and the Lafayette legacy will prosper once more!

e: Thanks for the link, btw.

You'll love it!!! :)

I'll shoot you a PM too.

Horribly expensive though, relatively, isn't it? I suppose if people are desperate they'll pay the price.

Good luck wherever you go.

Hey folks,

Character Transfers are once again available! As a part of the maintenance we just had, we removed the restriction on Regional Transfers. Players are now able to transfer from their server to any other server. Here is the updated pricing:•Transfer within the same region: 1,000 CC

•Regional Transfer: 1,500 CC

Thanks everyone!

-eric

I'd have to say The Harbinger is the most active NA server probably followed by The Shadowlands, the community as stated in earlrier posts on The Harbinger is toxic as hell and full of trolls and whiners, compared to that of other servers, however, you won't find another server where PvP pops at most hours of the day, storymode pugs, and even some hardmode/nim pugs on fleet happen. HM/Tactical Flashpoints happen frequently too. The Harbinger is the most active at all hours because it also has the APAC guys that were forced to it when they consolidated those servers so it's even active overnight with them for us that live in NA. Edited by Lil_Fusion

I'd have to say The Harbinger is the most active NA server probably followed by The Shadowlands, the community as stated in earlrier posts on The Harbinger is toxic as hell and full of trolls and whiners, compared to that of other servers, however, you won't find another server where PvP pops at most hours of the day, storymode pugs, and even some hardmode/nim pugs on fleet happen. HM/Tactical Flashpoints happen frequently too. The Harbinger is the most active at all hours because it also has the APAC guys that were forced to it when they consolidated those servers so it's even active overnight with them for us that live in NA.

I've found that certain planets have a larger gravitational pull for toxic players. Usually the lower level planets like Dromund Kaas are a haven for that sort of thing. It also depends on what time you're playing.

If you're looking for queing for FPs though look no further. But be prepared to see Hammer Station quite often. 9 times out of 10 that's where you'll end up.