Which SW Planet would you live on?

MajorZuma

The title is pretty self explanatory, out of the tons of planets that we know of in the EU (Legends Included) choose which one you would like to call Home.

Feel free to provide a brief scenario you envision for yourself.

For me, let's say I had a decent amount of wealth to my name, I would probably like a luxurious penthouse on Nar Shaddaa. I think the Criminal City aspect of the Planet makes it far more interesting to me.

If it was for Old Republic Era, I would choose either Scarif or Spira for the beaches. Scarif because it's tropical, and Spira for the tourism. Lol

Then again Corellia had some beaches that were very beautiful.

I'm used to having seasons so any planet with seasons and a nice shoreline would be perfect, although I wouldn't hesitate with the planet being nice all the time. Perhaps mash Hoth, Tatooine, Manaan, and Endor. :p:D

Alderaan. I love the landscape and palaces, certainly wouldn't mind being a servant to noble lord or a lady.

Manaan: Again, fabulous place with gorgeous architecture. Just remember to remain calm and polite and the Selkath will be nice with you too. :p

Csilla: If I was a Chiss this would be my place to. Snow and other Chiss there to speak with. :D On serious note though, the planet has the most detailed library about the Unknown Regions so it would be really worth to check out.

I would love living on Alderaan, strolling the great palaces and being a handmaiden to a noble, riding a speeder over the plains and climbing the mountains.

I would also like living on Tython, learning to be a Jedi, interacting with other padawans, reading the archives, and wandering the forests.

Living on Balmorra would be interesting as a rebel like Zenith, I'd have a neat story to tell. :)

Actually, I live on Alderaan (Switzerland). :o

Fun facts: a smaller mountain ridge in Switzerland is called "Jura" ("Juran Mountains") and "Glarus" is a Swiss canton which is almost entirely a valley ("Glarus Valley"). Was amazed to see this in the game (but, psssst, don't tell Grad Moff Tarkin). :D

• 2 weeks later...