Looking for some paperback book advice...

SgtSplacker

I would love to read a paperback on the life of Emperor Palpatine "The Emperor". I looked him up and read all the stuff on how he killed his parents is immortal and devoured a whole planet and I would love to read the book that details this. Any suggestions?

There is an awesome book coming out on February called The Book of Sith. Look it up on Amazon. It's the equivalent of the Jedi Path. The Book of Sith apparently has hidden knowledge of the most powerful Sith Lords (including Darth Malgus!)

Recovered dark side texts:

• A chronicle by Sorzus Syn of her encounters with Sith Purebloods, explorations in alchemy, and the foundations of the Sith Order.

• A war journal kept by Darth Malgus during the Great Galactic War, describing methods of war and the campaigns of the Sith army.

• A source book by Darth Bane that details the idea and the philosophy behind the Rule of Two as well as the training required for a Sith.

• An instructional manual by Mother Talzin exploring the Nightsisters’ use of the dark side and their role as dark side mercenaries in the galaxy.

• A scientific journal by Darth Plagueis with notes about his experimentation with and manipulation of the Force.

Darth Sidious’s manifesto about the philosophy and political manipulation that marked his rise to power and established his Empire.

Those who added their comments: Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Asajj Ventress, Yoda, Mace Windu, Quinlan Vos, and Luke Skywalker

It's more of a handbook really same as the Jedi Path with many perks both hidden inside as well as the case itself. Damn, why do I feel like I just advertised for free a new book...

As for the life of Palpatine and the rise of Darth Sidius, I had downloaded 10 years ago a pdf file can't remember how many pages really but it was quite a few that included everything there is to know about that person but I don't think an official book is made so far.

Edited by dark_lord_hades

I would love to read a paperback on the life of Emperor Palpatine "The Emperor". I looked him up and read all the stuff on how he killed his parents is immortal and devoured a whole planet and I would love to read the book that details this. Any suggestions?

If that's what you read, then you didn't read about Emperor Palpatine. You read about the Sith Emperor of this game, Vitiate (or Tenebrae, if you prefer to use his birth name rather than his chosen Sith Lord name).

I haven't read it myself, but the new release Darth Plagueis deals at least in part with some of Palpatine's younger years during his time as apprentice to Plagueis.