That's it. I'm just retiring my Sentinel.

Enexemander

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt the same way about my guardian, so I decided to level and focus on playing sage dps, and tbh, it's so much better!!

Instead of spending 40% of a wZ stunned, I only get stunned 4-5 times per wz. My cc breaker actually has some use now!!!

I'm with you, I'm retiring my guardian til bubble stun resolve values get fixed! It should be like every other stun in the game. 2x3 second stuns = full resolve in every other case!

Already retired my jedi guard because of bubble stun. And I am bloody vigilent spec. (3 sec cc immunity on force leap)

Decided it during a voidstar where after the 3 seconds, not one, not two, but three bubble stuns popped around me. The real kicker is it didnt even fill up my resolve 25%.

I heart my bubblestuns. Win Win situation for me, my bubbles make you QQ when you're melee. You shall soon release more QQ when I LOS your ranged DPS

harharharhar

Line of sight my lethality sniper all day long. You'll still be feeling my dots as I swap targets and burn down your teammates.

I'd say the same about pyro... but yeah, merc dps :(

If there's just one kid throwing up bubbles, it's not a problem. A well-timed saber throw pops the bubble, charge in and root, kill them before they can use one of the many stuns they have at their disposal. But just wait, the nerf is inevitable.

TLDR; I don't have much of a problem against 1-2 lolbubblers. But when there's 3-4, it's impossible as a melee, unless you're lolsmashing, of course.

If there's just one kid throwing up bubbles, it's not a problem. A well-timed saber throw pops the bubble, charge in and root, kill them before they can use one of the many stuns they have at their disposal. But just wait, the nerf is inevitable.

TLDR; I don't have much of a problem against 1-2 lolbubblers. But when there's 3-4, it's impossible as a melee, unless you're lolsmashing, of course.

Which is kind of ironic, since the bubble stun change was mainly put in to counter smashers.

You don't have a problem against 1-2 people wearing bubbles, or casting them? Cause it really on takes 1 competent bubble caster to make sure the rest of the team is all bubble, all day.

You don't have a problem against 1-2 people wearing bubbles, or casting them? Cause it really on takes 1 competent bubble caster to make sure the rest of the team is all bubble, all day.

Do you know how easy it is to kill a sorc??

Even with bubble! lol.

Honestly the bubble is annoying at best. If there are multiple sorcs/sage running it then well it can suck. When its only one its not terribly hard, get a few hits in, step out of range and pop it then go right back into your rotation.

I don't have bubble stun on my sage but I do know that when I am healing a target that is taking damage, I cast one on them when its available, so I could see whoever being focused on pissing of a melee attacking them. You'll be getting ready to hit when the bubble gets applied.

Honestly the bubble is annoying at best. If there are multiple sorcs/sage running it then well it can suck. When its only one its not terribly hard, get a few hits in, step out of range and pop it then go right back into your rotation.

That was my normal gameplan. Get a hit or two in and then step back and blade storm.

Doesn't help when they can just click the bubble off the first time I close and don't have any focus. Or they've already taken a hit on the bubble and it pops as soon as I hit them, or the duration just wears out at an unlucky time. Or a bubble pops on a different target that just happened to be near me.

It's just really, really silly.

Oh it does, you know, except when people are putting the bubble ON a smasher.

and the smasher selectviely pops the bubble before he smashes or initiates gore as carnage.

As a bubbler on my sorc, even I think this 'stun on demand' should have been hot fixed weeks ago.

Right, and a good sniper/gunslinger is targeting sage/sorcs first anyway. dead or self-protecting bubble caster = no more bubbles for everyone else.

Edited by islander