Making armormech and synthweaving fun

Telos

Add a full color pallet to both so that the crafter can choose the armor's primary, secondary, and glow color. This feature would drastically increase the number of players choosing to master these crew skills, as well as making crafted gear as valuable to sell as cartel market items.

Make it more fun by improving the UI as per this thread's good idea: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=711037

My gripe with armormech is the several minutes it takes trying to make sense of the jumbled list of schems before I can actually choose the right thing to make.

While I FULLY support (cannot be emphasized enough) the suggestion in that thread, I have come to realize that the list is not as much a "jumbled list" as I once thought.

The two filters and the sorting options at the top of the window, plus the knowledge that the second sorting option is always alphabetical is usually sufficient to locate the schematic I want to craft. i.e. I want a heavy armor blue quality helmet for a level 25 character; set the first filter to Prototype, the second to Head, and the third to Level and then scroll down to level 25, I'm done).

That being said, the ability to KEEP those filters in place would be a good step in the right direction if the above is too "technically challenging."

That being said, the ability to KEEP those filters in place would be a good step in the right direction if the above is too "technically challenging."

Zakly.

Every single time I open a crafting list, I sort by level. Every. Single. Time. Honestly, if there are technical difficulties changing the system to "remember" the sort selection, why not have "sort by level" first, and have it default to that option.

Would be good enough if they could RE just about any green/blue armor for an orange version. Far too many armors in the game that still don't have any custom equivalent.

While we're at it, same for armstech and artifice with weapons.