2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

I am sorry dude but you really don't know what you are talking about here, watch the two DPS Leaderboard threads I linked below from two of the biggest servers, both threads were made about pre. 2.0 and all parses are from this time. If you don't wanna click, both threads has a Hybrid parse as it's highest of all classes, in Harbinger thread 5/5 are hybrid and on ToFN the three highest are hybrid with a Full Leth on 4th place.

I am sorry, but your statement is wrong, if you never saw it as viable you probably stumbled upon a player with bad energy management which was a real issue back in the days and could destroy most parses, now it's a super easy.

DPS Leaderboard for ToFN

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534251

Harbinger PvE DPS Leaderboard

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=598450

Ha, I'll be damned. My memory failed me this time, though it was stupid of me to not look myself.

Edited by mastirkal

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

El'ethon - Sentinel - "Dotsmash" - 11/2/33 - TTK 4m 13.744 s (= 3940,98)

http://www.torparse.com/a/576633/time/1391498117/1391498372/0/Damage+Dealt

08:15:17.453 El'ethon enters combat.

08:19:31.197 El'ethon kills Operationen-Trainingsdummy.

AMR:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/19471e6b-c244-4c90-8c68-50a14cb05247

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

Falver will you be resetting the sniper/slinger leader boards once the nerf is on live? (If you have already answered this sorry to ask again)

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing, but since you havent been responded to, I'll just quote it and hope it does :p All snipers should get reset, or a 2.6/2.7 leaderboard should be created. :)

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing, but since you havent been responded to, I'll just quote it and hope it does :p All snipers should get reset, or a 2.6/2.7 leaderboard should be created. :)

I've answered a couple times, yes, gunslingers and snipers are getting archived. If you have any leftover parses you have until about this thursday to post them before the archiving is complete. This goes for VGs and Scoundrels as well.

Edited by Falver

I've answered a couple times, yes, gunslingers and snipers are getting archived. If you have any leftover parses you have until about this thursday to post them before the archiving is complete. This goes for VGs and Scoundrels as well.

RIP Agents Dps lolol

Wow I didn't think the changes would mean this big an increase in DPS for us... Honestly seems a little extreme to me.

well, before you had an incredibly unreliable RNG that made you do like 10+ less Ravages per fights, now you have a set number of ravages in a perfectly stable rotation. +3 rage gained secured every rampage proc and higher Shatter Dmg... you would think the dmg is way higher now, and thats great for the community, the jugs deserved their buff lol

well, before you had an incredibly unreliable RNG that made you do like 10+ less Ravages per fights, now you have a set number of ravages in a perfectly stable rotation. +3 rage gained secured every rampage proc and higher Shatter Dmg... you would think the dmg is way higher now, and thats great for the community, the jugs deserved their buff lol

dont mention RNG getting fixed around any shadows/sins that play infiltration/deception in pve. they might get pretty butthurt ;P

Wow I didn't think the changes would mean this big an increase in DPS for us... Honestly seems a little extreme to me.

He is using the proc bug on the DF focused ret relic with enure to force a second proc of primary surge.

He got the first one to fire, I didn't even check the other 2.

He is using the proc bug on the DF focused ret relic with enure to force a second proc of primary surge.

lolol i saw that but i mean its still a 30% chance to proc since it is 1 heal only

Im using my auto heal skill 2 times during the fight....maybe 3 if i think to launch him everytime. With a lot of luck i will earn 3 proc..wooooow maybe...20 dps ? xD Im not a juyo you know, don't have any auto heal during the fight. Im sure i can do better without heal if you want x).