Boarding Party Flashpoint: Where is this?

Use the lift on the west side of the fleet to go to Interfleet Transport. Then take the taxi there to your destination.

Tracking the Boarding Party introduction mission will highlight everything you need to know on the map as well. If you don't have that mission then pick it up in the main fleet area. Just circle the 4 quarters until the mission icon shows up on your (mini-) map.

• 2 years later...

Posting this long after the initial post as there are millions of pages that tell you how to do the FP and no one tells you where it is.

Even the ones that tell you where are rubbish i.e. "run in a circle till you see the quest giver", junk advice that is worse than saying nothing at all.

• Go to The White Nova Command Deck on the imperial fleet, which is the ship on the left.
  • Take lift.
  • When you go out of lift, turn right, and look for Sergeant Tebar who will be on the right hand side when you are facing north in the circular hall.

He is the quest giver for the FP and is standing right outside the entrance.

I hope a moderator will just delete all the idiot responses that dont help anyone.

• 2 years later...
Also, the solo version of this Flashpoint is only available after you clear you class history on Balmorra / Taris (Impside / Pubside, respectivelly).

No, I'm pretty sure it's based on level (cause I did the solo for dvl, and I have not gotten to Balmorra on any of my dvl toons)

• 5 weeks later...
No, I'm pretty sure it's based on level (cause I did the solo for dvl, and I have not gotten to Balmorra on any of my dvl toons)

Definitely level based - I just got Balmorra on my quest list and the quest droid was open to me on fleet.