Same Sex Romances ?

Kozzmozz

Hey all ,

I was under the impression that there was going to be an option to romance same sex in a future patch.

Is there any information about it yet? As i thought it was gonna be in 1.2 it was a shame to see i had no flirt options for my female alt with another female. I really cant let her romance with guys :-)

Any intel or links to dev posts on this subject ?

thx!

Hey all ,

I was under the impression that there was going to be an option to romance same sex in a future patch.

Is there any information about it yet? As i thought it was gonna be in 1.2 it was a shame to see i had no flirt options for my female alt with another female. I really cant let her romance with guys :-)

Any intel or links to dev posts on this subject ?

thx!

I dont know if you are bugged or what but there are already same sex relationships. I just read about a guy who accidentally flirted with his guy companion and now the companion wont take no for an answer :p

Edited by Leggomy

I dont know if you are bugged or what but there are already same sex relationships. I just read about a guy who accidentally flirted with his guy companion and now the companion wont take no for an answer :p

Really, I've never seen a same sex flirt option? What class and characters?

Greetings,

We know that same gender romance arcs are important to many players in our community. You may want to join the conversation here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=374385

Lead Game Designer Daniel Erickson talked about same gender romance content at the Guild Summit earlier this year. You can watch his statement beginning at approximately the 21:00 minute mark here:

We hope this sheds some light on the matter. We will be closing this thread now.

Thank you!