DPS/Off heal

Talon_Starfire

Hi,

Any good DPS/Off heal specs good for levelling & PvP?

Thanks

Re-roll and go Vanguard if you have any desire to PvP at 50.

Otherwise going gunnery up to Grav Round then going healing is good if you want to heal, or just go straight Gunnery if you just want to DPS. I personally would hold off at leveling a Commando until Bioware announces how their going to re-balance classes since its pretty limited what you can be if you want to win at rateds.

Re-roll and go Vanguard if you have any desire to PvP at 50.

Otherwise going gunnery up to Grav Round then going healing is good if you want to heal, or just go straight Gunnery if you just want to DPS. I personally would hold off at leveling a Commando until Bioware announces how their going to re-balance classes since its pretty limited what you can be if you want to win at rateds.

I want to DPS and don't want to be a straight healer just enough that I can keep myself & group standing. How long until Bioware makes the announcement?

Thanks

Pick one role, either DPS or Healer.

Going hybrid will only result in you being a mediocre DPS and mediocre healer and not really useful at anything. Decent teams will still carry you, but your contribution would be much bigger if you went full heals or full DPS

Pick one role, either DPS or Healer.

Going hybrid will only result in you being a mediocre DPS and mediocre healer and not really useful at anything. Decent teams will still carry you, but your contribution would be much bigger if you went full heals or full DPS

K, Thanks for the advice.:cool:

If you are just doing PVE the commando DPS still has 2 decent heals. But the commando right now is not a good choice for PVP. As already stated, pick a role then a class. Commando, smuggler, sage all can be Healer and re speced to DPS down the road if you like or vise-versa. In PVP commando and sage DPS are lacking and the smuggler DPS can be very good but it is more difficult to play in PVP than most other DPS classes.

For leveling up if you like DPS you will get a companion healer before long anyways. If you are DPS in a group then DPS, it is the job of the healer to keep the group alive (for the most part). Off healing rarely has a place in group mechanics in this game.

Edited by ChicagoBearsFan