View Single Post

AdjeYo's Avatar


AdjeYo
10.10.2018 , 03:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
IIRC, there is a 5% base chance baked into the shield. You get an extra +15% if you are in tank stance, for a total of 20% base shield chance and 20% base absorb without any mods (in tank spec).

It's possible it has changed from the old days, but this is how it used to work.
I can second this, you get the 5% shield chance even in dps spec.