Kaggath Tournament - Grievous vs Revan vs G0-T0

Beniboybling

“No game of dejarik can be won without pawns...”

Round 1: General Grievous vs Darth Revan vs G0-T0

Welcome to the opening round of the ‘Kaggath Tournament’ Semi-Finals (featuring a new tri-battle set-up!) A competition pitting the power bases of the iconic Star Wars characters seen in the ‘Kaggath vs Series’ against each other in an epic tournament-style extravaganza.

For all those of you aren’t aware, the Kaggath is an ancient rite of the Sith, ‘one part duel, one part large-scale dejarik-match’. All three combatants have full use of their power bases, be it armies, strongholds or fleets, in order to outwit and outmanoeuvre their opponent. The Kaggath is no simple lightsaber duel, although it can come down to one, and the arena can be anywhere: a planet, star system or the entire galaxy.

Before we begin, let’s set out the ground rules for the Semi-Finals.

• The arena: the known galaxy.
  • No outside help of any kind, the combatants cannot call upon assets outside their power base, or other prominent powers apart from those listed below.
  • No outside involvement, other powers will not and cannot interrupt or affect the battle, for the purpose of argument they are non-existent.
  • No surrender, fight to the death!
  • No alliances, combatants cannot ally themselves for any period of time with other powers (excluding non-mutual tactical ceasefires)
  • Combatants can wait their opponents out, but not if only one remains.
  • No superweapons, e.g. the Malevolence, the Star Forge.
  • Technology level is universal (unless considered archaic or advanced at the time): blaster fire, armouring, lightsabers etc. are all the same regardless of period, all that matters is size, quantity and power.
  • Use your imagination: obviously these powers existed in a different time frame but let’s just pretend.

Permitted Allies:

General Grievous: Asajj Ventress

Darth Revan: Darth Malak

G0-T0: Hanharr

So, the combatants: General Grievous was a brilliant, brutal tactician and exemplary lightsaber duellist, as well as a master escapist and infamous Jedi killer. While Darth Revan was one of the most powerful Dark Lords in galactic history. He was exceptionally strong in the Force and a highly skilled swordsman, as well as a brilliant strategist and tactician. And finally G0-T0 was an epitome of cunning, logic and reason, using his cold and calculating persona and alter ego to achieve unnoticed power and influence on a galactic scale.

As a cyborg general, Grievous had command of the Separatist Droid Armies, the largest droid army ever constructed, as well as an armada of commerce ships converted into deadly battlecruisers. As a Sith Lord Revan commanded a powerful empire of Star Forged battlecruisers and fanatically loyal troopers, dark Jedi and Sith assassins. And masquerading as an Exchange boss G0-T0 controlled his own planetary cell, an invisible yacht and a legion of elite HK-50 assassin droids and mercenary clans. All three combatants possess radically different power bases. But whose is better? Who will win?

Let the Kaggath begin!

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember just because this thread contains the word 'Revan' doesn't mean it has to erupt into a flame war. :D

Like that's gonna stop anyone! :rolleyes:

I'm surprised these three were picked for this battle. I was hoping for Exar Kun vs. Grievous vs. Revan. Oh Well!

(Before I begin my analysis, which will be as unbias as possible, how much money does G0-T0 have? I think that should be addressed. This analysis will be posted under the impression that G0-T0 has bottomless pockets, or whatever a droid would keep credits in :p)

(And one more thing. How many ships did the Star Forge produce? And what kinds of ships were they?)

OK so, analysis time:

Land-

Troops numbers: Grievous commands an army of trillions(more than that, but trillions is a definite number) of battle droids that allowed him to expand the Clone Wars to every corner of the known galaxy. Darth Revan commanded an army of Dark Jedi, Sith Troopers and advanced War Droids. G0-T0 can hire as many people as he can and has a near limitless number HK-50 droids. Obviously Grievous wins, but G0-T0 comes in second here.

Troop Adaptability: Relatively equal here, but Grievous can build droids for any situation.

Vehicles: Simply put, Grievous has this category. The sheer variation and numbers of the vehicles he has can destroy anything Revan can bring. G0-T0 is the only one who could have a chance, as he can just buy vehicles.

Specialty troops(includes Dark Jedi and HK-50's): Grievous has Droideka's and Magnaguards, as well as Commando Droids at his disposal. Revan has the Dark Jedi, and G0-T0 has the HK-50's and the elite Bounty Hunters. Grievous and G0-T0's special troops can vanquish the Dark Jedi with relative ease (Droideka's and Magnaguards can take on Jedi Masters and the HK-50's are Jedi Killers). However, G0-T0's HK-50's can take on the Droideka's and Magnaguards. Tie between Grievous and G0-T0.

Land superiority: Grievous wins with Revan coming in at a close second. G0-T0 could simply buy himself an army (or build a ton of HK's), but he doesn't have the capability of competing in open ground warfare.

Space-

Ship numbers: I think it's pretty obvious who wins this category. Grievous simply has thousands of cruisers.

Space superiority: The Interdictor-class cruisers can put out some major firepower, but Revan doesn't have them in enough numbers to compete with the numbers of heavy cruisers that Grievous can bring to bear. Space goes to Grievous with Revan coming in second and G0-T0's Yacht and whatever he buys coming in third.

Other-

Recruitment: Not exactly a factor here, except for G0-T0. Would he be able to hack Grievous' droid army? They don't operate off of a CCC anymore, so how would he do it?

Allies: Ventress can defeat Malak in a duel (someone's gonna disagree, but they will be wrong), but I think Hanharr would beat her. Dueling-wise of course. Ventress could simply choke the poor wookiee into submission.

One-on-one: I think Darth Revan would prove the victor in a duel with Grievous(need to think more on that...). However, will Grievous allow that to happen? I doubt he would fight Revan one-on-one, not unless he has backup.

The Victor: Grievous will defeat Revan's armies, but I think G0-T0 may be able to outwit the General and gain the victory. Depends on whether or not he can hack Grievous' droid army. Bearing that in mind, the only way Revan can win is by cornering and defeating Grievous in a duel, which Grievous wouldn't be stupid enough to do. Grievous will beat Revan, leaving the General to deal with G0-T0.

Not sure who would win that, but I'm sticking with Grievous.

(Going to get called hater, but I tried to be as unbiased as possible)

Problem here with G0-T0 is that....his army, there are no numbers whatsoever. Though comparing his army to Grievous or Revan's, its more then likely gonna be small and being that the army would be just a conglmorant of mercs and droids they wouldn't really have a good command structure to start.

So right off the bat, G0-T0 and his army won't last compared to Grievous or Revan's armies. Now as for the other two, am not well versed with Revan's army like I am with Grievous's so I won't go into that but in combat I am going with Grievous here, being that Obi-Wan only lasted as long as he did thanks to him being THE master of Form 3 and even then Obi-Wan still almost lost.

Aurbere, to the question of how deep G0-T0's pockets are...I don't see them being very deep. He only operates on a single planet and I don't see him having a bottomless bank account from that alone.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I imagine Greivous will come across as the seemingly the most powerful, so I imagine this Kaggath will begin with Revan and G0-T0 (not teaming up) focusing on bringing down Greivous.

Revan will quickly learn that fighting the droid army head on isn't tactically the best course of action. But there are several ways to beat Greivous.

1. Scorched-earth tactics. Revan can send an enemy force around the enemy and attack their infrastructer like Sherman of the American Civil War. He could accomplish this by goading Greivous into a fight. Greivous will avert his attention and resources to a point that Revan has purposefully weakened. As this happens, Revan will send an army around to, like I said, wreck Greivous's infrastructure.

2. Assassins. They will be extremely decisive in this Kaggath. A group of assassins (with or without Revan) could beat Greivous.

NOTE: some might argue that these assassins won't be very effective. I disagree. Look at what Asajj Ventress and 2 Nightsisters almost did to Count Dooku in TCW.

Like that's gonna stop anyone! :rolleyes:

I'm surprised these three were picked for this battle. I was hoping for Exar Kun vs. Grievous vs. Revan. Oh Well!

(Before I begin my analysis, which will be as unbias as possible, how much money does G0-T0 have? I think that should be addressed. This analysis will be posted under the impression that G0-T0 has bottomless pockets, or whatever a droid would keep credits in :p)

(And one more thing. How many ships did the Star Forge produce? And what kinds of ships were they?)

OK so, analysis time:

Land-

Troops numbers: Grievous commands an army of trillions(more than that, but trillions is a definite number) of battle droids that allowed him to expand the Clone Wars to every corner of the known galaxy. Darth Revan commanded an army of Dark Jedi, Sith Troopers and advanced War Droids. G0-T0 can hire as many people as he can and has a near limitless number HK-50 droids. Obviously Grievous wins, but G0-T0 comes in second here.

Troop Adaptability: Relatively equal here, but Grievous can build droids for any situation.

Vehicles: Simply put, Grievous has this category. The sheer variation and numbers of the vehicles he has can destroy anything Revan can bring. G0-T0 is the only one who could have a chance, as he can just buy vehicles.

Specialty troops(includes Dark Jedi and HK-50's): Grievous has Droideka's and Magnaguards, as well as Commando Droids at his disposal. Revan has the Dark Jedi, and G0-T0 has the HK-50's and the elite Bounty Hunters. Grievous and G0-T0's special troops can vanquish the Dark Jedi with relative ease (Droideka's and Magnaguards can take on Jedi Masters and the HK-50's are Jedi Killers). However, G0-T0's HK-50's can take on the Droideka's and Magnaguards. Tie between Grievous and G0-T0.

Land superiority: Grievous wins with Revan coming in at a close second. G0-T0 could simply buy himself an army (or build a ton of HK's), but he doesn't have the capability of competing in open ground warfare.

Space-

Ship numbers: I think it's pretty obvious who wins this category. Grievous simply has thousands of cruisers.

Space superiority: The Interdictor-class cruisers can put out some major firepower, but Revan doesn't have them in enough numbers to compete with the numbers of heavy cruisers that Grievous can bring to bear. Space goes to Grievous with Revan coming in second and G0-T0's Yacht and whatever he buys coming in third.

Other-

Recruitment: Not exactly a factor here, except for G0-T0. Would he be able to hack Grievous' droid army? They don't operate off of a CCC anymore, so how would he do it?

Allies: Ventress can defeat Malak in a duel (someone's gonna disagree, but they will be wrong), but I think Hanharr would beat her. Dueling-wise of course. Ventress could simply choke the poor wookiee into submission.

One-on-one: I think Darth Revan would prove the victor in a duel with Grievous(need to think more on that...). However, will Grievous allow that to happen? I doubt he would fight Revan one-on-one, not unless he has backup.

The Victor: Grievous will defeat Revan's armies, but I think G0-T0 may be able to outwit the General and gain the victory. Depends on whether or not he can hack Grievous' droid army. Bearing that in mind, the only way Revan can win is by cornering and defeating Grievous in a duel, which Grievous wouldn't be stupid enough to do. Grievous will beat Revan, leaving the General to deal with G0-T0.

Not sure who would win that, but I'm sticking with Grievous.

(Going to get called hater, but I tried to be as unbiased as possible)

Good points, but I disagree concerning speciality in troops.

I think Revan can easily encounter Greivous in a duel. Look at how many times Greivous was forced to engage Anakin and Obi-wan. He barely survived most of those encounters. Just imagine Greivous vs Revan + tons of Sith assassins + Malak (perhaps?).

And I'd like to make the point that Revan's armies are large ENOUGH to hold Greivous at bay for a while. Long enough for Revan to try several assassination attempts and tactics.

I imagine Greivous will come across as the seemingly the most powerful, so I imagine this Kaggath will begin with Revan and G0-T0 (not teaming up) focusing on bringing down Greivous.

Revan will quickly learn that fighting the droid army head on isn't tactically the best course of action. But there are several ways to beat Greivous.

1. Scorched-earth tactics. Revan can send an enemy force around the enemy and attack their infrastructer like Sherman of the American Civil War. He could accomplish this by goading Greivous into a fight. Greivous will avert his attention and resources to a point that Revan has purposefully weakened. As this happens, Revan will send an army around to, like I said, wreck Greivous's infrastructure.

2. Assassins. They will be extremely decisive in this Kaggath. A group of assassins (with or without Revan) could beat Greivous.

NOTE: some might argue that these assassins won't be very effective. I disagree. Look at what Asajj Ventress and 2 Nightsisters almost did to Count Dooku in TCW.

1. Like that is going to work. The problem with that strategy is that Grievous' infrastructure is galaxy-wide. And any attempt to attack that infrastructure will be met with stiff resistance. Grievous can simply move his superior numbers around Revan's forces and hit him from all sides. Revan's only option is to spread his forces out to prevent that, but that means that his fringe forces will be targetted and eliminated.

2. Grievous has a company of Magnaguards with him, not to mention cruisers filled with Battle droids. And don't bring the assassins into this. They are just normal men (the non-Force user ones) compared to Grievous. They can't use their 'drain' ability on him as he has no strength in The Force.

Ventress is an incredibly skilled warrior and the Nightsisters are completely different from Revan's assassins. Not to mention that Grievous is incredibly difficult to kill (either straight up or from him running away).

Good points, but I disagree concerning speciality in troops.

I think Revan can easily encounter Greivous in a duel. Look at how many times Greivous was forced to engage Anakin and Obi-wan. He barely survived most of those encounters. Just imagine Greivous vs Revan + tons of Sith assassins + Malak (perhaps?).

And I'd like to make the point that Revan's armies are large ENOUGH to hold Greivous at bay for a while. Long enough for Revan to try several assassination attempts and tactics.

He barely survived against THE Soresu Master and The Chosen One. That's pretty good if you ask me.

How exactly is Revan going to get assassins to Grievous. Revan doesn't possess stealth. Not to mention that guard droids may be able to see stealthed assassins.

1. Like that is going to work. The problem with that strategy is that Grievous' infrastructure is galaxy-wide. And any attempt to attack that infrastructure will be met with stiff resistance. Grievous can simply move his superior numbers around Revan's forces and hit him from all sides. Revan's only option is to spread his forces out to prevent that, but that means that his fringe forces will be targetted and eliminated.

2. Grievous has a company of Magnaguards with him, not to mention cruisers filled with Battle droids. And don't bring the assassins into this. They are just normal men (the non-Force user ones) compared to Grievous. They can't use their 'drain' ability on him as he has no strength in The Force.

Ventress is an incredibly skilled warrior and the Nightsisters are completely different from Revan's assassins. Not to mention that Grievous is incredibly difficult to kill (either straight up or from him running away).

What? The assassins can't infiltrate a ship and do their work? That's not what you said in the Revan vs Traya Kaggath...

Seriously, the assassins (and Revan) should be able to infiltrate Greivous's ship with ease. Obi-wan and Anakin did it (and things similar to it) several times.

He barely survived against THE Soresu Master and The Chosen One. That's pretty good if you ask me.

How exactly is Revan going to get assassins to Grievous. Revan doesn't possess stealth. Not to mention that guard droids may be able to see stealthed assassins.

Then there's the time that Greivous barely survived an surprise attack (in his own home..... easily infiltrated) from Kit Fisto, his former Padawan, and a squad of clone troopers. Not only that, but I think they were trying to take Greivous prisoner. Revan won't be trying to take him prisoner.

So that there prooves that you don't even need steal to beat Greivous. Greivous will be confronted by Revan, possibly Malak, and a host of Assassins who can appear and disappear at will. Greivous will go down very easily in such a situation.

Yes. Greivous has zero force powers. No precognitive abilities. A lone assassin could simply stealth right up to Greivous, wack him, and be done with the droid.

I see G0-T0 coming out on top. Here's why...

First, if they all know they are fighting each other, who are the two prime suspects? Grievous and Reven. Who would attack an exchange boss when the others have huge armies? I think we can agree that Reven and Grievous will be the main fighters here. So after many battles, which has taken time-a win for Reven while Grievous wins this one, G0-T0 has manged to look at how Reven and Grievous have been fighting. He has bought troops to best fight them, and has been able to create many, many HK's. As the final battle ensues, Reven and Grievous attack each other. G0-T0 has HK's in position and... BANG! Whoever win the R&G (Reven vs. Grievous) will be killed by HK's an other assassins. Game over.

This is the simple version, but that's how I see the majority of scenarios happening.

Yes. Greivous has zero force powers. No precognitive abilities. A lone assassin could simply stealth right up to Greivous, wack him, and be done with the droid.

This is extremely useful if Grievous were to defeat Reven. HK's would have no trouble in "deleting" him.

Then there's the time that Greivous barely survived an surprise attack (in his own home..... easily infiltrated) from Kit Fisto, his former Padawan, and a squad of clone troopers. Not only that, but I think they were trying to take Greivous prisoner. Revan won't be trying to take him prisoner.

So that there prooves that you don't even need steal to beat Greivous. Greivous will be confronted by Revan, possibly Malak, and a host of Assassins who can appear and disappear at will. Greivous will go down very easily in such a situation.

Kit Fisto is a master of Shii-Cho (a form that excelled at fighting multiple weapons). It's pretty obvious that Kit would win. And on that topic, IIRC Grievous killed several of the clones... as a torso.

Now when I said that the assassins wouldn't work well, I noted that the guard droids may (MAY) be able to see them. Not only that, but the assassins aren't going to be that great against Grievous. Remember when he beat five Jedi Masters on Hypori (if that is still canon)? The more desperate he gets, the more dangerous he gets.

And no, an assassins can't just walk up behind him and "whack" him. He would have to complete disassemble Grievous and destroy his organs. Which means the assassins is forced into a direct confrontation because he has to remove that protective armoring. He won't be able to do so in stealth as Grievous would notice his body being tampered with.

Revan has to engage Grievous personally, and he would most likely run from a fight he can't win.

I think we should also consider Ventress. She loves power. Who has more darkside power-Reven or Grievous? She would want to join Reven. Malak would fight her, and it doesn't matter who wins. It just helps G0-T0 by getting rid of one more enemy, and always hurts Grievous. Either Ventress slays Malak, and join Reven, or Malak kills Ventress, and nothing changes for Reven.

If anyone even brings up this I have three things to say.

1.Explosives destroy them.

2.There are at the most 24 ever recorded.

3. G0-T0 and Reven could defeat them, with EXPLOSIVES!!!!!

EDIT: Wow, I posted a lot. And I'm not even near being done.

Edited by Canino

Kit Fisto is a master of Shii-Cho (a form that excelled at fighting multiple weapons). It's pretty obvious that Kit would win. And on that topic, IIRC Grievous killed several of the clones... as a torso.

Now when I said that the assassins wouldn't work well, I noted that the guard droids may (MAY) be able to see them. Not only that, but the assassins aren't going to be that great against Grievous. Remember when he beat five Jedi Masters on Hypori (if that is still canon)? The more desperate he gets, the more dangerous he gets.

And no, an assassins can't just walk up behind him and "whack" him. He would have to complete disassemble Grievous and destroy his organs. Which means the assassins is forced into a direct confrontation because he has to remove that protective armoring. He won't be able to do so in stealth as Grievous would notice his body being tampered with.

Revan has to engage Grievous personally, and he would most likely run from a fight he can't win.

This is a challenge, but I wonder if a projectile weapon could puncture duranium. Not much is said about it on wookiepedia. They might be a to use ion weaponry-but I don't know the effect that would have on Grievous. Or use explosives. The heat might become high enough, or the shock wave might kill him.

I think we should also consider Ventress. She loves power. Who has more darkside power-Reven or Grievous? She would want to join Reven. Malak would fight her, and it doesn't matter who wins. It just helps G0-T0 by getting rid of one more enemy, and always hurts Grievous. Either Ventress slays Malak, and join Reven, or Malak kills Ventress, and nothing changes for Reven.

If anyone even brings up this I have three things to say.

1.Explosives destroy them.

2.There are at the most 24 ever recorded.

3. G0-T0 and Reven could defeat them, with EXPLOSIVES!!!!!

EDIT: Wow, I posted a lot. And I'm not even near being done.

The Super Tank's are not the best thing Grievous has (debateable). Grievous has an incredibly vast number of heavy vehicles. Revan can't keep up with Grievous' production power.

If somehow Revan wins (which is completely illogical given what we know of both sides), G0-T0 wins. If Grievous beats Revan (completely possible), then G0-T0's chances are a little less but still possible. I think it comes down to Grievous and G0-T0.

The topic of Ventress' defection is interesting to consider. But wouldn't Ventress kill Revan for more power? Or would she not duel him to see if he is powerful enough to serve? She can beat Malak pretty easily, but can she beat Revan? She has faced Jedi Council members and proven victorious on several accounts.

Really, it doesn't matter if Revan wins or not. He will still lose to Exar Kun, who will win his battle.

Edited by Aurbere

This is a challenge, but I wonder if a projectile weapon could puncture duranium. Not much is said about it on wookiepedia. They might be a to use ion weaponry-but I don't know the effect that would have on Grievous. Or use explosives. The heat might become high enough, or the shock wave might kill him.

I don't think Grievous is vulnerable to the weapons in the hands of the assassins. Remember his battle with the Gungans? How many pikes speared the General? Ion weaponry may be effective (again looking at the cheating ways of the gungans), but would Revan know to use it? Probably. Grievous did still put up a fight after taking several Boobas(funny word :D) to the face! :D

I don't know about explosives. He's survived quite a few explosions.

The Super Tank's are not the best thing Grievous has (debateable). Grievous has an incredibly vast number of heavy vehicles. Revan can't keep up with Grievous' production power.

If somehow Revan wins (which is completely illogical given what we know of both sides), G0-T0 wins. If Grievous beats Revan (completely possible), then G0-T0's chances are a little less but still possible. I think it comes down to Grievous and G0-T0.

The topic of Ventress' defection is interesting to consider. But wouldn't Ventress kill Revan for more power? Or would she not duel him to see if he is powerful enough to serve? She can beat Malak pretty easily, but can she beat Revan? She has faced Jedi Council members and proven victorious on several accounts.

Really, it doesn't matter if Revan wins or not. He will still lose to Exar Kun, who will win his battle.

I think Reven would do what Dooku did. Show her his power, through any means, and she will serve. Send her on a mission, and bang, she's yours. A mission that could inflict serious damage if successful. Say, destroying manufacturing plants, or stealing experimental weaponry. She would know everything about the CIS.

Also, even if Grievous beats Reven, he would have to come to Nar Shaddaa, which doesn't like being invaded. Would they be able to defeat the entire CIS? No, but they would do some damage. Add that up plus the mercs and assassins, bounty hunters and thugs, and you have a nasty gorilla fighting group to deal with, Grievous. And Grievous wouldn't be able to purchase the invisible ship finder thingy. But depending on G0-T0's pockets, a gravity well projector might be waiting for Grievous.

I don't think Grievous is vulnerable to the weapons in the hands of the assassins. Remember his battle with the Gungans? How many pikes speared the General? Ion weaponry may be effective (again looking at the cheating ways of the gungans), but would Revan know to use it? Probably. Grievous did still put up a fight after taking several Boobas(funny word :D) to the face! :D

I don't know about explosives. He's survived quite a few explosions.

True, but G0-To's weaponry would be more powerful. Illegal mods and enhancements, scopes and barrels. Guns may not bring him down, but they would pack a serious wallop. And yes, those words are very funny:D

EDIT: I don't actually watch TCW very often, so I youtube'd it. It seems ion works, but only in large amount. But a good distraction/sacrifice does the trick.

Edited by Canino

I think Reven would do what Dooku did. Show her his power, through any means, and she will serve. Send her on a mission, and bang, she's yours. A mission that could inflict serious damage if successful. Say, destroying manufacturing plants, or stealing experimental weaponry. She would know everything about the CIS.

Also, even if Grievous beats Reven, he would have to come to Nar Shaddaa, which doesn't like being invaded. Would they be able to defeat the entire CIS? No, but they would do some damage. Add that up plus the mercs and assassins, bounty hunters and thugs, and you have a nasty gorilla fighting group to deal with, Grievous. And Grievous wouldn't be able to purchase the invisible ship finder thingy. But depending on G0-T0's pockets, a gravity well projector might be waiting for Grievous.

I don't. Ventress is coming into her own. She's not that apprentice she once was. She rebelled against Dooku (after some interesting circumstances). I think Revan would have to offer her something Dooku could not. Remember Ventress wanted to learn from the secrets of the greatest Dark Lord ever (Sidious, through Dooku). Revan would have to offer her something pretty significant.

Well Grievous could simply glass Nar Shaddaa if it proves difficult to take.

True, but G0-To's weaponry would be more powerful. Illegal mods and enhancements, scopes and barrels. Guns may not bring him down, but they would pack a serious wallop. And yes, those words are very funny:D

EDIT: I don't actually watch TCW very often, so I youtube'd it. It seems ion works, but only in large amount. But a good distraction/sacrifice does the trick.

Really, only G0-T0 can provide the tech to dismantle Grievous. Revan doesn't have illegal tech like G0-T0 does.

Ion does work, but it requires large quatities to be fully effective. G0-T0 has the best chance of beating Grievous here.

Poor Revan.

The way I see it playing out is like Aurbere said, Grievous and Revan will be the major combatants while G0-T0 lurks in the shadows.

think Revan can hold off Grievous long enough for G0-T0 to outwit Grievous. As Revan falls Grievous will get bolder and more confident, culminating in Revan's last stand were Grievous will be present. At that time, G0-T0 will have found a way to hack into not the droids, but the ships themselves. Most importantly Grievous's capital ship. As Revan fights tooth and nail to the bitter end (Ventress is boarding Revan's ship slaughtering Malak thus a non-issue)

G0-T0 will sneak a small army of HK-50's he has built aboard unnoticed. He will proceed to use his control of the ship to mask his army's march to the bridge. Now by this point G0-T0 has been studying so he has full specs on the ship and Grievous himself. Aware of all the possible outcomes and escape routes, G0-T0's sheer number of HK's (ahem, jedi killers) and his preparation for all eventualities will overwhelm Grievous and he'll die in the escape attempt. If Revan isn't dead by the time G0-T0 kills Grievous, he'll just send the remaining HK's and I don't think Revan will have the means to stop him at that point.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Poor Revan.

The way I see it playing out is like Aurbere said, Grievous and Revan will be the major combatants while G0-T0 lurks in the shadows.

think Revan can hold off Grievous long enough for G0-T0 to outwit Grievous. As Revan falls Grievous will get bolder and more confident, culminating in Revan's last stand were Grievous will be present. At that time, G0-T0 will have found a way to hack into not the droids, but the ships themselves. Most importantly Grievous's capital ship. As Revan fights tooth and nail to the bitter end (Ventress is boarding Revan's ship slaughtering Malak thus a non-issue)

G0-T0 will sneak a small army of HK-50's he has built aboard unnoticed. He will proceed to use his control of the ship to mask his army's march to the bridge. Now by this point G0-T0 has been studying so he has full specs on the ship and Grievous himself. Aware of all the possible outcomes and escape routes, G0-T0's sheer number of HK's (ahem, jedi killers) and his preparation for all eventualities will overwhelm Grievous and he'll die in the escape attempt. If Revan isn't dead by the time G0-T0 kills Grievous, he'll just send the remaining HK's and I don't think Revan will have the means to stop him at that point.

Actually, I said that, but whatever. And yes, this is another scenario I see.