Lots of new servers - everyone tomorrow

norzia

Only makes sense to let everyone tomorrow. They won't let 9/10 player base in up until November and leave a few December guys whining on the forums - well quite legitimate whining.

Not really considering the NDA drop and massive beta weekend of November. I'm sure there was a spike in that timeframe before December.

Not really considering the NDA drop and massive beta weekend of November. I'm sure there was a spike in that timeframe before December.

I think they will scale up the launch tomorrow. I think they also know that if they can't handle 2 months of preorders, they will never cope at launch. It will be more of a test for them.

They have to give everyone who preordered 5 days early access or be accused of false or misleading advertising a charge many have already levelled unfairly seeing you will get in tomorrow and get your 5 days.

Anyone who preorders after tomorrow of course won't get 5 days early access because there is only 4 days remaining... :)

They have to give everyone who preordered 5 days early access or be accused of false or misleading advertising a charge many have already levelled unfairly seeing you will get in tomorrow and get your 5 days.

Anyone who preorders after tomorrow of course won't get 5 days early access because there is only 4 days remaining... :)

"UP TO 5 Days" != "YOU WILL HAVE 5 Days Early Access"

Site has always said up to

Edited by PJunkie

The devs have already said that the MAJORITY of the pre-orders occured during July. It's been pasted, copied and re-quoted all over this forum.

Just sayin.

Edited by XOrionX

"UP TO 5 Days" != "YOU WILL HAVE 5 Days Early Access"

Site has always said up to

Yes... yes... try that in a court of law and see how that argument holds up. Let me give you a hint, it won't. You can't offer someone a chance at something if there is no possibility they can ever get it, that is the very definition of fraud.

Yes... yes... try that in a court of law and see how that argument holds up. Let me give you a hint, it won't. You can't offer someone a chance at something if there is no possibility they can ever get it, that is the very definition of fraud.

Ughh, do you know anything about law?

I hope you're not a law student. You would fail.

No, actually after stress beta weekend significant drop in preorders has been noted. Only 15k preorders after TGW.