Favorite Star War Book

Djabelek

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt and Zahn FTW.

Pretty much this. Since the OP specified "book" this one is easy for me... Traitor

It's not only my favorite Star Wars book but in my opinion one of those rare books whose writing alone stands out from the crowd. The opening/ending haunts my head even now.

List you favorite Star war book here please no graphic novels or comic's, would really like to see the people who read the books post.

Splinter of the Minds Eye is mine.

Dont know if its because It was the first one I bought or its just because I like it that much.

i have read many star wars books and i would have to say Darth Bane: Path of Destruction mainly because of my obsession with the sith and how well written it is.

The best Star Wars novel...gotta go with Heir to the Empire, by Timothy Zahn. It was because that book was so darn good that this whole EU thing took off. There have been some real stinkers in the EU *coughdenningandtraviss*, but people like Timothy Zahn, Michael Stackpole, Aaron Allston, and Matthew Stover really give the EU some class.

Way to hard to answer... New Republic has a special place in my heart only because it was my first.

Anything Zahn #1

and DK is right behind him.

SOOOOOO many great books though, it is impossible to single even just a couple out.

Death Star

Coruscant Nights

Medstar

waaay to hard to pick just one after having read almost 60!

Loved the NJO if I had to pick one from the series its Star by Star, something about a major SW hero sacrificing himself and pretty nuts to see Coruscant completely taken over.

The Bane Trilogy is awesome along with ALL things Zahn.

Also enjoyed both LOTF and FOTJ, among others.

Looking forward to reading Revan and Plaugesis very soon, that is of course if I can squeeze in time from playing this wonderfully awesome game