Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

Chabodeux

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was rather busy lately, but im so happy to see that my little topic still exists. Even slider showed up, my life is complete.

Long ago there was a paladin named Athene, and he popped the big question, i would like to quote that : " IF I OWN YOU WHO IS HAVING FUN?" This might just be a game, but failing is never fun. Try to stick to your delusion, but deep down you know that you are bad, and that thought simply satisfies me. You know, if you CANT HANDLE A GAME, a game with ABYSMAL skillcap, HOW CAN YOU FUNCTION IN REAL LIFE? What are you doing for living? Cleaning toilets?

Also if you admit that you are bad, how can you judge people? If you can recognize a good player, why cant you become one after all this time spent in games?

P.S. : its lovely that some people claim that im nice and decent, loving it!

You know, if you CANT HANDLE A GAME, a game with ABYSMAL skillcap, HOW CAN YOU FUNCTION IN REAL LIFE?

He's too offensive but I think he's right. :rak_03:

Anybody with brain can handle this game on certain level.. its not that hard...

but this.. that tards in random wz... sometimes im getting nervous

And I don't think anyone able to write on the forum is able to be that case :D

Edited by Imbik
Missunderstanding

• 2 weeks later...

Ashwraith the guy who kept being **** on by me, then I come back 4 months later, he's barely caught up to 70% of my skill back then with a class even easier than marauders.

Then he flames me like he thinks im in that Frankbooths pvp film and calls me bad, even when i'm not in it. Nice joke bro. Stay mad

Ashwraith you were uncreative and predictable. There were a few good players on republic, but you never stood out.

I just find it funny how 5 months ago I didn't see anybody but me taking the piss because I was the best marauder in the world. Now everybody is doing it like it means nothing, I'm glad some of you guys caught up to the few of us who were actually good 7 months ago, congrats.

You guys are *effin pathetic, you've been playing for this long and you're fighting on the forums like this game means anything now, when there's what 5 good players and you've had over a year to learn the game.

/////Dariann

Edited by Gorgzen

&

Ashwraith the guy who kept being **** on by me, then I come back 4 months later, he's barely caught up to 70% of my skill back then with a class even easier than marauders.

Then he flames me like he thinks im in that Frankbooths pvp film and calls me bad, even when i'm not in it. Nice joke bro. Stay mad

Ashwraith you were uncreative and predictable. There were a few good players on republic, but you never stood out.

I just find it funny how 5 months ago I didn't see anybody but me taking the piss because I was the best marauder in the world. Now everybody is doing it like it means nothing, I'm glad some of you guys caught up to the few of us who were actually good 7 months ago, congrats.

You guys are *effin pathetic, you've been playing for this long and you're fighting on the forums like this game means anything now, when there's what 5 good players and you've had over a year to learn the game.

Ashwraith, you problably couldn't even clean a bloody toilet, a lesson for ya, some people don't care about being the best in PVP, its fun I get it, get over it and get a life though, honestly.

/////Dariann

i killed him (obviously) inbefore he killed me.

and, wel thats probably good enough statement to end any discussion.

Edited by Slaybred

First of all i would like to thank you!

Lets talk about facts... So you came up with a scene, which is like 30% of the movie, when you are getting healed and you randomly target people and interrupt them, what was the purpose of this clip? YOu wanted to proove that you are good at clicking? Well done, we are in deed convienced.

Then you fought some **** and a sentinel in a voidstar. You are on low hp and you smartly vanish, then what? YOU CANT *********** RUN STRAIGHT to the hp buff. YOu are drooling around and it takes you 3 second to realize what would be the right move...

And at last you FACE THE BIG BAD WOLF. SOME RANDOM BACKPEDALLER GUNNERY COMMANDO. AND HELL YEAH ! YOU WON! AS a marauder you killed a GUNNERY COMMANDO!!!!!!!! Please do apply to the CIA, humanity NEEDS MAN LIKE YOU!

Also im sure all the vanguards and pyros are dieing to know how to be UNPREDICTABLE and CREATIVE as a vanguard. I know your brain can only contain small amount of information at once (like the location of button 1,2 and S) but please DO TRY!

P.S. Stood out? really? You see there are ppl who matter and ppl who dont. Random idiotic ****s like you sadly fall to the latter category :(

/////Dariann

Actually my trusty padawan noticed a few more epic moves. Sadly i didn ve the stomach to wath it closely in the first time.

YOU INTERRUPT YOUR OWN MASTERSTRIKE ... SPAM MORE BUTTONS AT ONCE PLEASE

YOU ATE a FULL DOUBLE MASTERSTRIKE...What about vanish or awe? Guess its too much to ask for

In the voidstar scene you eat the masterstrike again...whats up bro, 7 months ago people were that good that they just ate damaged and hoped for heals? :(