Biochem Bind on Pickup and Equip

DonSkuzzie

Going through the biochem list on torhead, i'm getting lost in the many purple items at the end, and if they are BoP (bind on pickup) or BoE (bind on equip).

There are basicly 3 things i'm curious about:

1. Are the reusable stims only in a BoP variant?

2. Are the reusable pots only in a BoP variant?

3. Are the reusable secondary stat boosts only in a BoP variant?

4. Are the BoP implants better then the BoE ones?

If the answer to all of the 3 is yes, then i'm curious to know why anyone would pick anything else then biochem?

Well, I'm encroaching on 200 Biochem and I can tell you at the very least that the reusable medpacs are not bound items. You can use them as often as you want, then turn around and trade them to somebody else at any time.

I would assume that the same would go for the reusable stims and adrenals, but I haven't bothered to craft any yet, so you can take my word with a grain of salt.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the implants. I've only made one implant so far, and I can't even wear it yet.

Edited by Greyfeld

The reusable biochem items (medpacks, stims, adrenals) are not bound, but they do require increasing levels of biochem to be able to use. Theoretically you could trade/sell them to someone else, but they would need the required biochem level to be able to use them. As far as torhead showing end game BOP items, I can't speak to that as I am only ~300 biochem currently.