FIX the GAME ROTATION!!!

TechhNyne

i played about 15 games on pvp today and every damn round was huttball!!

i only once got a que for another game type but then i was quickly logged off and i had to logback into my char.

what the heck is going on i did not come to play huffball all day.

and why cant we join a que of pvp with a group larger then 4? we have a quild and we all play this game to play together. we go to certian games purposly to play together and if we have tp keep getting in games with people who have no clue what they are ding then this game really doesnt have much interest to us.

please clearify what fixes are being made about these issues

First, the reason you get Huttball frequently is because it is the only Warzone that can face you off against the same faction, likely Empire. Correct? Empire has a staggeringly higher population at the moment. It is logical to see Huttball the majority of the time.

Second, I BELIEVE there is an option to queue as a premade to face off against other premades. If it is not in yet, it will be. It's likely that not many people are organizing premades yet so this feature may not be widely used. Regardless, it will be if it isn't already.

If your server is anything like my server, then the Sith PVP population is higher than the republic PVP population. And, the only warzone that can be played by the same faction on both sides is Huttball. Therefore, I see Huttball almost constantly.

Well when there is 3 empire players for every 1 republic players, it is pretty hard to keep the warzones changing.

A lot of us warned about this problem for months and years before the release, nothing has been done, nothing will be done. If you are playing Empire, expect to be playing a lot of huttball.

As a republic player, it is so rare I ever get to see one :(

But yeah deal with it, won't be fixed before many many many months, if even fixed at all.