Meet The Community Content Creators - Vulkk

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

Following the last community highlight article, we have another member of our Content Creator Program to highlight - Vulkk! If you’re unfamiliar with what our Content Creator Program is or are curious about joining it, I have also posted a community blog introducing the Content Creator Program.

If you would like to see some of his content, his Website can be found here!

Well deserved. One of things I like about him (besides the accent) is his clear passion for the game, but also his ability to call out BW (politely) when he thinks they've made a mistake. He's exactly the kind of content creator this game should support.

/salute

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

Поздравления, Вълче. В момента, в който те видях, разбрах че си Българин. Отлична работа си свършил.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratz, Wolfie. (The way he have his nickname, in Bulgarian means; Wolf = Vulkk - written on latin). From the moment I saw you, I understood that you're Bulgarian. An amazing job you did.

Edited by TacticianBG

All so exciting about Vulkk. Like Valkorion said to Tsukito when everyone recognized who is husband of Senya: "how delightful". Vulkk - 2100 videos. Me? Almost 4400 over 5 years + 100 x more screens on facebook over 6 years - Kaioken Quincy. You can bow .. now!

With everything that we announced in the upcoming ‘Onslaught’ Expansion, what are you excited for the most?

I am happy to finally have the expansion details revealed. It has been more than a year since the official announcement.

- question is .. why we always wait so long when others mmo what i play too have too much often smth new than this .. game.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Love the Vulk stuff, and though most of it is PvE orientated I do learn from his class guides.

Vulk and Dulfy are the places to visit to know stuff on SWTOR especially re class guiding and how to gear.

The props that these two Content Creators should get is endless IMO.

Saying all this I still think the game should be more helpful in how to gear and when for example an extra peace of Crit is giving you nothing to your stats.

Edited by limenutpen

Vulkk is awesome! Great website and great livestreams.

When I started playing carnage marauder his guides and explanations really helped me to understand the class and stop bashing everything with basic attack xD

Congrats Vulkk and thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance that we can quit the Alliance in the coming update...a lot of the purists don't believe that there would have even been an "alliance" in the first place. I'm hoping that you can see a way that we can just go back to our "roots" completely. Personally I wish KOTET/KOTFE had never happened or at least did not still effect the game and your actions within it. Maybe we can defect or let them (choosing what companions to save) be ambushed, as an empire player, and as a republic player leave the "alliance" because of ethical reasons.....

Not sure where this post should go...just want to get this message out and talked about. I know of friends that would come back to the game if we can wash our hands with the 'alliance" experience once and for all.....