View Single Post

Darthshnooky
12.16.2011 , 01:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by asaper View Post
Very frustrated, my preorder code with receipt from Origin/EA games is A8UL-8JMU-sy93-5F3A-**** (so you know im not trying to get a free code. I went through the my account filling everything in and when it says Redeem a Code I entered my code in. All fine and dandy said it was accepted, however, looking back on the page theres no check mark next to that account activation step. I figured this might be because the actual game hasnt been released, however, today after it was reported all early access codes were released I have yet to recieve mine. I tried calling EA but apparently they dont have any control over codes, proceeded to try and call bioware but you guys arnt accepting calls. So what can I do?
Look at the code redemption screen of your account: does it show that you redeemed it? If so, then you're fine. They're still sending out invites. Try to log into the game, if play is not lit up yet, just be patient. There is no actual code that you enter for EGA. You just log in once you're accepted.