Assassin Raid Gear Skin....

sithusis

Bioware, I love this game but the assassin raid gear looks ugly, most notably the headpiece.

That head piece for the assassin sets does NOT look cool. At all. It just looks like an ugly horned garb. It doesn't fit the rest of the gear look. Please make it some cool mask :D Yeah?

Yes there is custom gear BUT I have not seen 1 mod drop from EV, Hutt, or hard modes. I'm inclined to think T2 and T3 mod drops are not in. So what is the only option? Wear some ugly horns.

Please Bioware, if anything change just the helm skin. I want to look like an assassin in raid gear.

:)

I honestly don't know what they were thinking when they were designing gear for this game, they could have at least created separate gear for Assassin and Sorcerer, or made it customizable but they screwed everyone over with that by adding set bonuses, and on the PvP adding stats to the actual piece.

I honestly don't know what they were thinking when they were designing gear for this game, they could have at least created separate gear for Assassin and Sorcerer, or made it customizable but they screwed everyone over with that by adding set bonuses, and on the PvP adding stats to the actual piece.

Your fix is on its way. Here is the link.

I wouldn't really call that a fix, more of a bandaid.

A big part of MMORPG's is progression, and a lot of the progression comes from upgrading the visual appearance of your character. I don't want to have to wear the same orange moddable robes for the rest of my characters career.

Bioware needs to address the actual models in future updates and design and model them more appropriately to each class.

• 3 weeks later...

I would agree that gear looks bad but.... and this is the problem, most of the gear for assassins looks BAD. The Kalaig's head was cool but there a just too few model's that actually look good or even match. They need to release new gear models and can add them via a vendor for a low cost price.

In general the models for all of the gear looks terrible.

Rakata quality armoring mods drop from HM operations, if i remember right from the 4th boss of both ev and kragga

the problem atm is that, due to set bonuses, you can change just 1 piece (i went for the chest and ofc i hide my helm :p)