Relics of Ossus, Unassembled, Masterwork Crystal, Command token so lost!

giveasmile

I am a returning player. I used to do operations, get a token, and trade it in for gear.

Now, I am completely lost on how to get the end game gear.

I did Flashpoints and bought 230 gear with command badges, but now I am in Ossus and I read guide about doing dailies but I did one round of the basic dailies and am already capped on Ossus relics and don't know what to turn those into?

Like how do I get the crystal things or unassembled pieces from all these Ossus relics? Or is leveling command the only wan to get unassembled pieces?

What do I do with all these ossus relics?

What do I do with Iokath power shards?

Is this 230 gear pointless in the Ossus system. Should I just stick wtith the fleet stuff? Or is Ossus stuff the best stuff and I should just start working on that?

Hopelessly confused. Any help appreciated.

Honestly, stick with your 230 gear because 6.0, which is supposed to be coming next Tuesday, is going to change everything about gearing. There are a few posts in the Dev tracker you may want to check concerning what currencies are going away, but at this point you shouldn't worry about acquiring gear above the 230 stuff you have until 6.0.

Honestly, stick with your 230 gear because 6.0, which is supposed to be coming next Tuesday, is going to change everything about gearing. There are a few posts in the Dev tracker you may want to check concerning what currencies are going away, but at this point you shouldn't worry about acquiring gear above the 230 stuff you have until 6.0.

Oh, ok, didn't realize the gearing was changing so I'll wait and check out the dev tracker. Thanks!

Five days before an expansion is not the time to figure out gearing.

Iokath Power Shards are used to buy some of the cosmetic items on Iokath from the reputation vendors, like decorations, armor sets, pets, speeders. They are also used to access the daily missions for mouse droids, turrets, walkers, Iokath monitor droids, and to dress up like the Machine Gods if you have the appropriate module. Nothing is changing with Iokath or Power Shards, they will pretty much work exactly the same post expansion as pre-expansion.

Much like Iokath Power Shards, you can use Relics of Ossus to buy decorations from ... you guessed it, Ossus.

Edited by phalczen