Left Behind - any Guilds Recruiting?

istvana

Actually I wasn't left behind I was on a destination server that was a nice size before and is hideously overcrowded now. Time to start over <sigh< so I deleted all my characters to begin on one of the source servers. I'd rather be on a dying server than have to take a number and wait in line to log in, to get quest objects, to kill quest mobs, to ...

I figure 1-3 months of peace and then they will kill the source servers because they are too empty - and whose fault is that? But maybe they won't. Maybe they will merge empty servers into eachother. Maybe the horse will learn to sing. Not much to lose by trying - the destination servers will be less crowded in 3 months as all the people pissed off at how this was handled head elsewhere.

Any guilds that stayed behind and are looking to build back up a bit respond here or send me a SWTOR mail. East Coast PvE only please. I created 8 characters on Assassins of Sion (I liked the name) but for a good guild I'll abandon a few days of progress getting back to 50. Either faction - I've played both.

Thanks. If I just wanted one server I'd ask in that server's guild sub-forum but since I'll go almost anywhere this seems like as good a spot as any to post.

Actually I wasn't left behind I was on a destination server that was a nice size before and is hideously overcrowded now. Time to start over <sigh< so I deleted all my characters to begin on one of the source servers. I'd rather be on a dying server than have to take a number and wait in line to log in, to get quest objects, to kill quest mobs, to ...

I figure 1-3 months of peace and then they will kill the source servers because they are too empty - and whose fault is that? But maybe they won't. Maybe they will merge empty servers into eachother. Maybe the horse will learn to sing. Not much to lose by trying - the destination servers will be less crowded in 3 months as all the people pissed off at how this was handled head elsewhere.

Any guilds that stayed behind and are looking to build back up a bit respond here or send me a SWTOR mail. East Coast PvE only please. I created 8 characters on Assassins of Sion (I liked the name) but for a good guild I'll abandon a few days of progress getting back to 50. Either faction - I've played both.

Thanks. If I just wanted one server I'd ask in that server's guild sub-forum but since I'll go almost anywhere this seems like as good a spot as any to post.

Soooo, you deleted your characters on a destination server, 3 days into the transfers rather than let this all die down and see what it is going to be like in say, a week .. yeah, nice temper-tantrum ...

God forbid other people play on YOUR server .. you take those toys and go home !!!!

Thanks Blackardin. I don't eally understand why the fact that some of us (I am not alone by any means) prefer less crowded servers annoys anyone - it doesn't hurt them - they are gone now.

Empty isn't good but maybe they will merge source servers in a way that leaves a few medium population servers for us while eliminating most of the servers to save on expenses.

If the "super servers" are medium population by then we all have a serious problem I hope for the sake of the game as well as those who moved to them that they stay more crowded. I just don't want to BE there <shudder>.

Edited by istvana

My fiancee and I also stayed on our server. We're on Dreshdae Cantina and the two of us and a couple friends are considering starting up a new guild as ours has left. We're pretty comfortable where we are, and we don't feel like losing our names as we've been using them for many years in other mmo's. The community is good, and was good before some people left for shadowlands. I'm actually surprised how many people stayed. Some players were screaming abandon ship type stuff before the transfers took place, but there is a good chunk that stayed.

Totally understand not wanting a wait time to log-in. These servers that are destination will soon have the population thin out as people will get tired of the lag, and I'm willing to bet some will start going to their old servers and starting over.

I understand why BW is doing them, however I think they should have waited with them till after 1.3 with the LFG tool, and if people were still not happy, THEN open up transfers.

We may be starting up a new guild in a couple days and trying to recruit as many people still on our server as we can, and trying to get some new players to start on our server. We need to repopulate the server. :jawa_biggrin:

If you're interested please drop a message to myself Tron empire side or, my fiancee Suvi also empire side as we'll be out of the country for the weekend but should be back by Wednesday at the latest.

Edited by Tiralyon

Well, it can't hurt to try.

I'll create new characters there and see how it goes. If I find an active guild I like I'm ahead of the game. If you set up yours and I join I'm ahead of the game.

My "main" will be Dorotea (created her already so I can be sure of the name). When you are back if she isn't on send her an in-game mail message. Or send me a private message on these forums. Or just respond below. Or post a message in the server guild recruitment forum - maybe others are interested.