Petition: Give every flashpoint the HM treatment

Dear Bioware,

I get that you are proud of the flashpoints that belong to some sort of greater story and that's why you chose them as hard modes, but can you please convert the rest of the flashpoints to HMs at 50 as well?

Why do I want the rest as HMs?

Simple answer: Because I hate the current HMs with a passion. They are so filled with trash that by the time we get to a boss I never want to see the flashpoint again. I also feel that the tactics for many of the bosses are boring. Also after going through the flashpoint once most people will skip all the dialog and cutscenes so that's not really a factor for what should and shouldn't be HM flashpoints.

I may be in the minority here, but I loved Hammer Station, Mandalorian Raider (pre-nerf), Cademimu and Red Reaper while leveling because some of the bosses had pretty interesting tactics and because I didn't get trash-fatigue by the time we reached the final boss. Also the fact that some of these had stuff you could use with a certain crew-skill to skip some trash made them awesome.

Why would BioWare want to make the rest as HMs?

It would nearly double the amount of end-game content for non-raiders who are looking for a challenge. From a pure business perspective, wouldn't it be a lot more cost effective and quicker to scale the current content up to HM rather than create the same amount of new content?