Question about the pirate event

Shulot

OK, this event has me even more confused now.

I found the news droid, used my Sith Warrior, as they are level 61.

Went to the Imperial Fleet, and interacted with the news droid. Gave me a weekly with 2 objectives:

10 dailies

5 heroics

OK, I said. Let's go to Dantooine.

I get there, and I'm in a cave, and there are only 4 quest givers and they all are giving out heroics.

I tried the one with the walker and the farmstead, well since I'm level 61 and the bad guys are 70, that didn't go over too well. :eek:

So I started exploring a little bit, and seems all the bad guys are level 70 :confused:

But, the news article says that the event is open to 20+ level toons? So what gives?

So where are the dailies?

Is this event meant to be done in groups?

There seems to be little to zero information on how this event works.

Anyone that can give me advice?

Thanks.

Hey everyone :)

Sorry for such a newbie question...

I'm kind of into trying this event out, and curious where to go to start it?

Thanks for any info :)

An easy way to get to any event location is to use the group finder.

It's a little tab connected to your mini map.

Once you open the group finder, do this:

1. Go to the Tab Labeled "Solo"

2. Scroll down until you find the activity marked "Dantooine" or "Event: Pirate Incursion" or something like that.

3. Click on "Travel" and you will teleport directly to the place you need to go.

If you pick up the quest from the fleet, you get bonus XP for that mission, but you don't have to . You can just go straight to any event using the group finder this way.

OK, this event has me even more confused now.

I found the news droid, used my Sith Warrior, as they are level 61.

Went to the Imperial Fleet, and interacted with the news droid. Gave me a weekly with 2 objectives:

10 dailies

5 heroics

OK, I said. Let's go to Dantooine.

I get there, and I'm in a cave, and there are only 4 quest givers and they all are giving out heroics.

I tried the one with the walker and the farmstead, well since I'm level 61 and the bad guys are 70, that didn't go over too well. :eek:

So I started exploring a little bit, and seems all the bad guys are level 70 :confused:

But, the news article says that the event is open to 20+ level toons? So what gives?

So where are the dailies?

Is this event meant to be done in groups?

There seems to be little to zero information on how this event works.

Anyone that can give me advice?

Thanks.

Well, 2 things that can help.

First:

To find the other missions, you need to click on the flat mission board that is there. It's blue, and kind of big (I know, I had a hard time finding it the first time myself).

Second:

The other missions you're talking about are heroics. You probably need to group up for those. When you're on Dantooine, look at the general tab of chat.

If someone types, "LFM for heroics" it means they're looking for a group to do these missions.

You can type "x DPS for heroics" and it means you want to join as a dps.

If they say, "LFM 1H 1T for heroics" it means they're already full on dps and they need a healer or tank.