Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that we're on page 50, and still no replies since Feb. of last year, is pathetic.

*Edit* 51 pages and counting...

isn't it obvious they dont care? Same as all the posts about in game bugs and everytihgn else. They are too busy making cartel packs and counting their money.

I like that the latest developer blog about the event tomorrow had news on Cartel Market and the Feedback for it.

How about the feedback about the one thing that we've gotten 8 months ago and nothing since then on the Collectors Edition Vendor? Maybe they should start listening to that.

Sidenote: Who the hell gave feedback about wanting their ship droid to wear a tuxedo? Was that some kind of joke?

Just to be sure I have checked the CE vender after 1.7 and no updates

Please see the following which you have advertised for store, the following can be seen at (http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021)

Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

Why have we not been receiving the regular updates, 1 pet in 14 months is very poor

What is your meaning of regular?

Where is my incentive to keep going back?

You should not market and advertise something when selling a product and not deliver on what you have stated, this is misleading and giving false information and therefore is untruthful and deceives your customers.

Don't you see? They listen to our feedback! They released old, already done content! Of course, the cartel market gets new stuff, while we still have no updates. This is getting absolutely terrible and pathetic, and I'm done putting up with it. Not buying any more cartel coins, and unsubbed, done with this game when my game time runs out. Things like TERA that just went Free to Play with no real restrictions will get my attention now.

from what i hear it is but its not a priority at this moment in time which is a crock of s**T .. paid £130 for them to rob me blind.. even tho they said it will be updated each month...

They never said they'd update it every month to be fair, but they sure as hell are not updating it regularly in any sense as was advertised.

They never said they'd update it every month to be fair, but they sure as hell are not updating it regularly in any sense as was advertised.

They also never specified a date as to when the regular updates would begin.

Edited by BJWyler

do i really need to go find where they said that agaion your like the 100th person to say that..

Just to be sure I have checked the CE vender after 1.7 and no updates

Please see the following which you have advertised for store, the following can be seen at (http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021)

Collector’s Edition Store. At launch the Collector’s Edition Store will be available to those who have the Collector’s Edition of The Old Republic, and will feature items found nowhere else in the game! The Collector’s Edition will be stocked with exclusive social items for yourself, and unique appearances for your companion. The store will also have regular updates to give players incentive to keep coming back.

Why have we not been receiving the regular updates, 1 pet in 14 months is very poor

What is your meaning of regular?

Where is my incentive to keep going back?

You should not market and advertise something when selling a product and not deliver on what you have stated, this is misleading and giving false information and therefore is untruthful and deceives your customers.

An excellent post. Using their own words, it doesn't sound like anyone can say we've gotten what we were promised. "Keep going back?" Yeah - out of curiosity, when was the last time any of us visited our exclusive CE store?

do i really need to go find where they said that agaion your like the 100th person to say that..

Yes please. I would LOVE to see where they said they'd update it every month. As far as I know, that time frame was never mentioned. I'm not saying they don't owe us more than we got, but I'd be happy with an update for every major patch.

I believe CE owners deserve something very special and cool after the hand they've all been dealt. This is how you treat your loyal subscribers? Pft. I'm waiting for a response please. I don't care if this is written in anger and contempt. We're waaaaay beyond kind, courteous, and constructive questions at this point. Where's my stuff that I paid for?! Where's an official response about the false, and misleading advertisement for the purpose of a sale, Collectors Edition? Breaking the game is one thing, but breaking an obligation is a no.

They updated the VIP area in 1.7 -- added things mentioned in this thread: GTN, Cargo, Guild Bank, and Mail.

I'm thinking they haven't forgotten about us, but I'd like some official confirmation :)

VIP area is for those who ordered the delux collectors edition, complete with statue etc.

I believe CE owners deserve something very special and cool after the hand they've all been dealt. This is how you treat your loyal subscribers? Pft. I'm waiting for a response please. I don't care if this is written in anger and contempt. We're waaaaay beyond kind, courteous, and constructive questions at this point. Where's my stuff that I paid for?! Where's an official response about the false, and misleading advertisement for the purpose of a sale, Collectors Edition? Breaking the game is one thing, but breaking an obligation is a no.

My subscription has officially run out. I have zero days left. It won't be renewed until I receive an answer.

My subscription has officially run out. I have zero days left. It won't be renewed until I receive an answer.

Look at my member number. I've been around a very long time Bioware. And this is what I've had to do because you won't give any answers. Now you can sit on it.

**Update**

I got a response from the Advertising Standards Agency

YOUR COMPLAINT ABOUT ELECTRONIC ARTS LTD

Thank you for contacting us. I understand from your complaint that you feel this website is misleading because it states that there would be “regular updates” for the Collector’s Edition Store but you feel this has not the case.

As you might know, we regulate some material on companies’ own websites or in other non-paid-for online space under their control. The CAP Code now applies to any online marketing messages or direct appeals for donations in such space. However, some online material remains outside the ASA’s remit, including:

- editorial content

- news or public relations material

- corporate reports

- natural listings on search engines and price comparison sites

- material directed at the financial community (shareholders, investors etc.) and

- “heritage advertising”, i.e. obsolete advertising that it not part of a current campaign and is placed in an appropriate context on the company’s website.

The material that you objected to was a news item and as such is not covered by the Code. We therefore cannot take any action on your complaint.

Additionally, we noted that the article was dated October 2011. I should also let you know that in order to make the best use of our resources we do not assess complaints about marketing material that is older than three months.

I realise you may be disappointed with our response but we would like to thank you nonetheless for taking the time to raise your concerns with us. If you would like more information about our work, please visit our website, http://www.asa.org.uk.

Yours sincerely

Amy Brennan

Complaints Executive

Direct line 020 7492 2232

Advertising Standards Authority

Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn

London WC1V 6QT

Telephone 020 7492 2222

http://www.asa.org.uk

Follow us on twitter: @ASA_UK

So I have run out of things to try and do.

Edited by ArsenalJaycen

from a business standpoint it makes no sense not to support it. if people pay extra, then you support them and they will likely pay extra in the future. Unfortunately, by the time everyone has figured out that they do not deliver and go F2P and boycott the cartel market, it will probably be too late. They will have to do what other MMOs have done and start laying off developers who could support CE items.