Male Oricon Consular Voice

redsovereign

I hope they are smart enough to have a decent setup (and the game does rake in millions a month so they have no excuse for low budget studios). Honestly, I think if you don't tell an actress or actor the context of what they are saying you can get some weird results. It isn't bad, but I almost imagine someone handing the talent a list of 50 lines to say and going (read them! we can only afford you for an hour!).

"We meet at last." -> So who am I talking to? Is this a friend? Or an enemy my character wants to kill? JUST SAY IT TICK TOCK TIME IS MONEY! ;)

"Which character am I again, I voice several." -> I DUNNO, THE WRITER IS GONE! HEY, STOP IT WITH THE BOTTLED WATER, YOU GET ONE ONLY ONE!

The inquisitor voice is quite well done, and an evolution of the voice isn't completely unreasonable. It might not be noticeable except for the fact that they use stock responses so often. I can sort of tell what has been recorded at release, and what has been recorded post release.

- Arcada

Can you tell me where the "Get out of my sight" line for the male Inquisitor comes from? Still wondering ever since the game was first released. :cool:

Interesting. I've noticed some changes in the voices post Chapter 3. The inquisitor is definitely different, more gravelly, more drawn out. However, I don't think it is a different voice actor.

- Arcada

Its the same for sure, but the differences are possibly because oricon voices were done relatively recently compared to original game voiceacting long time ago.

I hope they are smart enough to have a decent setup (and the game does rake in millions a month so they have no excuse for low budget studios). Honestly, I think if you don't tell an actress or actor the context of what they are saying you can get some weird results. It isn't bad, but I almost imagine someone handing the talent a list of 50 lines to say and going (read them! we can only afford you for an hour!).

"We meet at last." -> So who am I talking to? Is this a friend? Or an enemy my character wants to kill? JUST SAY IT TICK TOCK TIME IS MONEY! ;)

"Which character am I again, I voice several." -> I DUNNO, THE WRITER IS GONE! HEY, STOP IT WITH THE BOTTLED WATER, YOU GET ONE ONLY ONE!

The inquisitor voice is quite well done, and an evolution of the voice isn't completely unreasonable. It might not be noticeable except for the fact that they use stock responses so often. I can sort of tell what has been recorded at release, and what has been recorded post release.

- Arcada

Actually, alot of voice actors work from home so it is their own equipment. And if the VA for the consular changed his equipment since last time it might have made a difference...

Actually, alot of voice actors work from home so it is their own equipment. And if the VA for the consular changed his equipment since last time it might have made a difference...

Actually, most video game voice-overs are done in a studio under direct supervision.