Kill trading right or wrong?

fitzwell

I just left my guild... They feel like it's not against the rules of the game so they are ok w/ it as a guild.

If something is not against the rules but against the spirit of the game is it an exploit? Do you think kill trading is a valid way to play the game?

BW has made an official statement (which I can't find now... dang) that players meeting in a PvP zone to kill each-other is neither an exploit or against their terms.

The carebears will complain but in the end of the day Tuesday nights with 1 frame per second and 200+ vs 75 of pure AoE is kill trading too therefore they are taking part in it regardless.

whether it's against the rules or not isn't the point. the fact that it occurs at all is a huge red beacon that the OWPvP system in this game is a complete train wreck. a successful FvF system would have enemies at each others throats, killing and trying not to be killed by the other side, not colluding over the most efficient way to grind out gear/valor. so, in a manner of speaking, kill trading is WRONG in the spiritual (if not literal) sense of the word. Edited by theunwarshed

I just left my guild... They feel like it's not against the rules of the game so they are ok w/ it as a guild.

If something is not against the rules but against the spirit of the game is it an exploit? Do you think kill trading is a valid way to play the game?

it's not against the rules.

I kill trade because i don't find it fun to spend 2-3 hours collecting crates.

Edited by Kyris_Xiandrii