So why can't I add augments to my stuff?

Feskitt

Just turned lvl 49, wanted to add some purple lvl 22 augments to my stuff.

As you can see in this picture, everything seems in order. Yet when I click, nothing happens. Tried all armors and objects.

Also, that gladiatorial armor I'm wearing... It already has a MK-6 augment slot in it, that I added many levels earlier. (and upgraded w/ one of the new purple 22 augments)

So I was able to do it earlier... but not now?

:confused:

Just turned lvl 49, wanted to add some purple lvl 22 augments to my stuff.

As you can see in this picture, everything seems in order. Yet when I click, nothing happens. Tried all armors and objects.

Also, that gladiatorial armor I'm wearing... It already has a MK-6 augment slot in it, that I added many levels earlier. (and upgraded w/ one of the new purple 22 augments)

So I was able to do it earlier... but not now?

:confused:

Your Augmentation Kit needs to be in your Inventory when you go to put the Augmentation Slot in an item. Don't leave it in your Cargo Hold.

If you are clicking "buy augment slot" in that screen and nothing happens, I suspect its a bug of some sort, or disconnection with the server or something like that..

edit: Or what above poster said

Edited by Karkais

Your Augmentation Kit needs to be in your Inventory when you go to put the Augmentation Slot in an item. Don't leave it in your Cargo Hold.

Yup, this was it. Noteworthy: Augmentation Kits must be in personal inventory, unlike most (all?) other crafting materials for other crafting.

Thnx!

Yup, this was it. Noteworthy: Augmentation Kits must be in personal inventory, unlike most (all?) other crafting materials for other crafting.

Thnx!

Well the thing is, an MK-6 augment kit is not a crafting mat. Its a crafting schematic, its more similar to a biochem stim or a cybertech grenade, in other words, a single-use item. Therefore, it makes more sense to have it in your inventory before using it, as you cannot use stims or grenades from your cargo hold :p That being said, it should be reported as a bug that it shows you can use it on the screen :p