LGBT Players - Check in here!

Kresse

Been around a while and I normally lurk, but might as well post. :)

I'm Merciter and I'm a former L turned B thanks to my wonderful boyfriend whom I love dearly. We kick around Ebon Hawk with our toons and it's only gotten better since completing chapter 1 and starting the legacy characters.

Nice to see so much LGBT floating around the SW universe. I can't say I'm entirely surprised since every frandom is made from a wide tapestry of cultures and people alike, but it's nice to see a thread to it all outside of the SGR one. :)

Hey guys, I don't know if people are still looking at this I shall give it a try and see. :)

UK, London gay guy here I play on the Tomb of freedon Nadd server.

I do have a fair few characters on there, I did start playing the game when it first come out however due to life getting in the way and was unable to carry on playing. Now am back .

I have level 27 - Gunslinger called AnubisSlayer

Bravebear ( Jedi Sage ) & LockStockz ( Vanguard ) are both level 29. I dont mind doing the flashpoints / PVP or whatever really not that fussed as I enjoy all aspects of the game. :)

Hey guys, I don't know if people are still looking at this I shall give it a try and see. :)

UK, London gay guy here I play on the Tomb of freedon Nadd server.

I do have a fair few characters on there, I did start playing the game when it first come out however due to life getting in the way and was unable to carry on playing. Now am back .

I have level 27 - Gunslinger called AnubisSlayer

Bravebear ( Jedi Sage ) & LockStockz ( Vanguard ) are both level 29. I dont mind doing the flashpoints / PVP or whatever really not that fussed as I enjoy all aspects of the game. :)

Woo somebody from my server! Hello!

I am straight with a dash of bi-curiousity, also on The Progenitor and interested in a LGBT-friendly guild - preferably a roleplaying guild. Contact Thairen, Vrin (Rep) or Th'ane'a, Hadúr (Imp).

Tell me if my posting in this thread isn't appropriate, and I'll delete my post.

Greetings LGBT Gamers!

I am the GM of <Pride in The Republic> on The Shadowlands. We are an LGBT/Ally friendly guild with open recruitment. We are 3 days old, but since that time have amassed a coalition of 60+ members!

We are open to all players, New/Old/Returning for leveling assistance, flashpoints, weekly events and coming soon - ranked pvp & progressive operations! We have all the amenities a potential guildmate would need; a fully operational ventrillo server, a guild bank with a weekly allowance for members, and a website under development by a seasoned web developer!

Join us today! Send me a private message or contact me ingame @ Eskowol or my officers Katashi and Vynash!

Remember, when looking for < Pride in The Republic>, seek us on The Shadowlands, the best Server on SWTOR!

Hey all, I am just checking in again and sadly it has been awhile since we have moved to The Harbinger. I am trying to find the GLBT guilds on Harbinger because I am trying to get a cool little event for all of us to celebrate the 1st anniversary of SWTOR on Dec. 20th but not sure who is still around. Please feel free to message me because I really would like to see our Pride Channel up and running again to get some GLBT and Allies groups together

Hope to hear from you soon :sul_smile:

Almost positive I'm gay, but still in the closet.:eek::( Oh well. I'm on Jedi Covenant, and it's great to see so many LGBT people here.:D

We all walk the path at our own pace. I wish when I was coming out that outlets like this to find community in a safer online format would have existed.

Almost positive I'm gay, but still in the closet.:eek::( Oh well. I'm on Jedi Covenant, and it's great to see so many LGBT people here.:D
Privately attracted to either gender, but (unfortunately) I live in a part of the world where the circles I travel in don't particularly approve of my taste. (It doesn't help that I get extremely nervous around beautiful people, gender aside. Not sure why...)

Checking in from several servers LOL. uhm. Jedi Covenant, The Shadowlands, Ebon Hawk, and Pot5. [only reason im on 2 pve servers is cause of transfers. rerolled earlier on, and my first char got sent to the shadowlands] anyways. hi c: Edited by LanaRyra

I recently rerolled Empire side on the The Shadowlands and am looking for a guild/people to play with. Currently tracking down bounties on Dromund Kass.

Anyone active on this server?

Edited by Drebs

I would love to get someone to play with me. Only thing is that I play on EU servers The Progenitor and The Red Eclipse. Have full servers on both side imp / rep. The Red Eclipse is my main server.

And I'm transgender FTM . Funny thing is that one of my characters have the name what does tell what I am. And it was not an intentional.

Checking in from several servers LOL. uhm. Jedi Covenant, The Shadowlands, Ebon Hawk, and Pot5. [only reason im on 2 pve servers is cause of transfers. rerolled earlier on, and my first char got sent to the shadowlands] anyways. hi c:

I figure i should probably clarify which side im on on which servers c: On Jedi Covenant, I'm mainly Empire, but i have a few republic characters. Shadowlands is all republic. ebon hawk is empire and so is Pot5, but i only have one character on those 2

Just discovered this thread, and since I'm part of the community (pan/bi) and in the market for an inclusive guild, I thought I'd do a check in here. I've played since Beta, but went on a hiatus for ~6 months and only recently returned. My old guild seems to have died/disappeared, and it's lonely playing without one. I main on Begeren Colony as a Gunslinger, but I'm working on a Sith Sorcerer too (I saw above that Horizon's Edge was on this server...any chance you guys have some spots available?). :jawa_biggrin:

Otherwise I have a scattering of low level characters on:

The Bastion (one low level BH)

The Red Eclipse (basically copies of my smuggler and inquisitor from Begeren, though they need renaming since the merge :/)

Gav Daragon

Dalborra

I dont usually do this, forums and all, so excuse me if i do this wrong. im on The harbringer. since mergering of the servers, thats the server anyway, looking for a leveling buddy, or just a friendly guild, im a gay guy, though i guess ive never really had alot of gay friends, so im abit..different, anyway no need to bore you with my life story, if your on Harbringer, and have a friendly guild, or just want a leveling buddy, add me, id love to have friendly people to do flashpoints, and all the rest with. just started a warrior, im gonna make a juggernaught named, Kazìel, so look me up if ya like. special i alt 0236. thanks much, friendly people ^^