Give us a "non Expertise Warzone Bracket" please

Zlashie

Hello

Not going to make a long and detailed post about this because it will end up with battlemasters telling me everyone who complains about expertise are bad pvpers.

So il get right to it.

Im tired of pvping being a preset match about "who got the most expertise". I allready played wow for 7 years, I dont need to experience this gear wheel one more damn time.

Normally I would ask for expertise to be removed but some pvp'ers believe its perfectly fine to divide pve and pvp into two groups insted of just being one united happy family.

But since that is subjective Im going to ask for the "in between" option: Simply give us a bracket which is for non expertise users. It should be created as such that expertise value equals 0 in this match so that people without expertise can have fun as well.

The thing is, the difference between a newly dinged 50 and a rakata geared 50 is average iLvl 124 vs average iLvl 140 which is not such a huge difference however when a newly dinged 50 goes in with his iLvl 124 against a 600 expertise battlemaster who has iLvl 140 its pretty much an arrow to the knee.

This should make everyone happy. The expertise bracket will be competetive for users who did their thing and the non expertise bracket will be a happy place for those of us who hate the fact that game devs divide the game into "groups" depending on what gear you wear.

I can only find 2 disadvantages to this and that is:

- Longer queues HOWEVER Bioware said they would add cross server pvp so this is no problem.

- Battlemasters can no longer feel like gods just because they have lots of expertise

And here are the advantages

- No more QQ about Expertise being OP

- Much Less problems for a newly dinged 50 to go into pvp

- PvE'rs can enjoy warzones without having to ask themselves "am I a Liability to my group, without expertise?"

- Seperating expertise should give more competetive warzones as well, and not a game of "who has most expertise"

Edited by Zlashie

I got my alt to 50... 4 days later I'm full centurion with custom mods and a lucky piece of champion. And I don't play 24h/day so someone who does more then a daily would gear up faster. I already am competitive and can't complain much.

Do the same.

I just want to compile WZ complaints;

- 50s need their own bracket

- Battle master need their own bracket

- No level 10s in warzones

- Break up the 10-49 brackets

- Ops need their own bracket

- Expertise needs their own bracket

Did I miss anything?

I got my alt to 50... 4 days later I'm full centurion with custom mods and a lucky piece of champion. And I don't play 24h/day so someone who does more then a daily would gear up faster. I already am competitive and can't complain much.

Do the same.

I cant speak for others than myself, but having played online gaming for over 12 years, I feel its a reliability that I have to carry multiple sets of gear in my bag simply because I need the stat for certain situations.

Hence the non expertise warzones.

I cant speak for others than myself, but having played online gaming for over 12 years, I feel its a reliability that I have to carry multiple sets of gear in my bag simply because I need the stat for certain situations.

Hence the non expertise warzones.

A dinged 50 vs a full rakata 50 will get murdered faster than a dinged 50 vs a full battlemasters 50.

Thus you don't know what you are talking about.

Thus this post is moot.

Just ask for a GEARLESS bracket, but that's been asked for 50,000 times already.

Dinged Level 50

Health -> 11,000~14,000

Main Hand Damage -> 400-500.

Stimpacks -> None.

Adrenals -> None.

Relics -> Store Bought.

Rakata

Health -> 17000 ~ 23,000

Main Hand Damage -> 800~1,000.

Stimpacks -> Rakata.

Adrenals -> Rakata.

Relics -> Best in slot.

There will always be a gear curve, unless you completely remove the influence from gear in a bracket. The difference with that you're suggesting is that players are going to have to do PVE to get their best gear in this bracket, or get stomped just as hard.

Edited by KyoMamoru

Do the same.

Right there, learn OP and stop being a whinney lil girl...

Right there, learn OP and stop being a whinney lil girl...

Can we please stop this disrespectful tone? Im far from whining, I suggested an opinion based on subjective experience on a forum where it could be discussed.

I will add that i see the problems between newly dinged and rakata are far greater than the ones I had considered myself as I had only considered a few things myself. Being a dps I only considered the difference between the stats which I focus and not the healthpool. The healthpool does indeed make it a big difference.

Personally I am asking for a place I can pvp with/against pve geared people. They can make it a non-rewardable zone, where the only thing you get out of it is lulz. I dont pvp for gear, I pvp for fun :)

Edited by Zlashie

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Just looked it up. I am indeed using the wrong word. I cannot remember how to spell the word I am looking for. I am looking for a word that means "will be a problem for the group and will drag it down due to not having the same equipment as them".

A dinged 50 vs a full rakata 50 will get murdered faster than a dinged 50 vs a full battlemasters 50.

Thus you don't know what you are talking about.

Thus this post is moot.

Just ask for a GEARLESS bracket, but that's been asked for 50,000 times already.

a gearless bracket makes way more sense than a zero expertise bracket to me

Looks into the future 1 week after non-expertise warzones are implemented... *screen waves*

New post by OP...Can we please have a warzone without raid level geared people. It is ruining my game play. They come in here with their raid gear and just wipe us out. It isn't fair to people that don't raid to have to play against all these well geared people!

Stop complaining and:

Queue with guildmates - Many warzones can be won without superior gear.

Gear up - everyone else had to...well it was easier with the old bag system but you will get there eventually.

Get better - gear does not make a person a solid PVP player.

Just looked it up. I am indeed using the wrong word. I cannot remember how to spell the word I am looking for. I am looking for a word that means "will be a problem for the group and will drag it down due to not having the same equipment as them".

you are looking for "liability" I believe

Hello,

QQ

If you remove expertise you'll just get rolled by people in PvE Rakata gear and subsequently QQMOAR about that. What you need is a win button, because you're bad and you want to win. Even if they made it so that all PvP was 100% non-gear based and everyone had the same exact stats, you'd still QQ, because you wouldn't be able to win. This being due to you being bad.

Less QQ, more pew pew. Crymore.

Edited by getdownsb

Looks into the future 1 week after non-expertise warzones are implemented... *screen waves*

New post by OP...Can we please have a warzone without raid level geared people. It is ruining my game play. They come in here with their raid gear and just wipe us out. It isn't fair to people that don't raid to have to play against all these well geared people!

Or he has (or is planning on getting) raid gear and would like to have an advantage in pvp.

if one of these isn't the case, I would think the OP would be asking for gearless pvp

Edited by Internicio

This is not about farming expertise.

I am perfectly happy with my raidgear, I would ask for a warzone were PvE'rs can fight eachother.

oh, so that does look like it...you would like to have your pve gear create an advantage for you in pvp?

or why not make the pvp gear equal to the pve gear as has been suggested by some?...because that means it gets rid of the need to raid for gear. Well I guess the logic works the other way around too... people who pvp a lot would like their effort to be rewarded and not replaced by some pve content

Edited by Internicio

I wonder why people assume my post is QQ and that I am a undergeared newly dinged 50 who is crying about getting roflstomped. Not at all.

I had a subjective opinion and I came to the forums hoping to discuss it. Am I 100% settled on my opinion? not at all. On page1 somone pointed out that the healthpool of newly dinged and rakata geared are very different and thus I agreed the suggestion I made was not so good to begin with.

I do still however wish for a warzone for PvE'rs were we can goof around. It could be a rewardless warzone which only has one purpose: fun between PvE geared people.

I wonder why people assume my post is QQ and that I am a undergeared newly dinged 50 who is crying about getting roflstomped. Not at all.

I had a subjective opinion and I came to the forums hoping to discuss it. Am I 100% settled on my opinion? not at all. On page1 somone pointed out that the healthpool of newly dinged and rakata geared are very different and thus I agreed the suggestion I made was not so good to begin with.

I do still however wish for a warzone for PvE'rs were we can goof around. It could be a rewardless warzone which only has one purpose: fun between PvE geared people.

why not make the pvp gear equal to the raid gear then (and remove expertise in that way)

instead of making pvp gear worse than raid gear?

oh, so that does look like it...you would like to have your pve gear create an advantage for you in pvp?

I have played alot of games over the years. I have played MMORPGs for over 8 years. I have enjoyed online gaming for 12 years.

For me this resillience / expertise thing is not fun. It does not make player versus player combat fun for me. That is a subjective opinion.

I fully understand that it may sound like this is what I am asking for.

If they could balance out a warzone to co-exist with no gear differences, only your class and thats it, I would be up for it 100%, however I could see some issues knowing that people have geared for certain stats. Unless they auto config mods to appear as Value 50 with Armoring 126 for everyone who joins.

why not make the pvp gear equal to the raid gear then (and remove expertise in that way)

instead of making pvp gear worse than raid gear?

(Read the OP, I actually wrote that my previous suggestion was this)

I actually had a long thread about this exact thing about 1 year ago on these forums. I wanted to disclude resillience/expertise like stats from the game and make a united set of gearing for all aspects of the game so that gearing up ment progression in the game and you could participate in any kind of activity as you want.

But I got roflstomped by people who claimed the only right way to make an MMORPG is to divide pve and pvp.

I still believe going with expertise was stupid. Blizzard added resillience as a bandage on their failed pve vs pvp balance. the fact that dps just got higher damage values and bosses only got higher healthpools mens that people could 3shot eachother by the end of vanilla: So they took the easy road and created resillience.

Edited by Zlashie

Can we please stop this disrespectful tone? Im far from whining, I suggested an opinion based on subjective experience on a forum where it could be discussed.

I will add that i see the problems between newly dinged and rakata are far greater than the ones I had considered myself as I had only considered a few things myself. Being a dps I only considered the difference between the stats which I focus and not the healthpool. The healthpool does indeed make it a big difference.

Personally I am asking for a place I can pvp with/against pve geared people. They can make it a non-rewardable zone, where the only thing you get out of it is lulz. I dont pvp for gear, I pvp for fun :)

Then stop posting nonsense and drawing ppl to do so, you will get this no matter what you do while posting crap like this, move on...