Kinetic Combats Turn NOW BW (PVP)

Jiminison

The other 2 Shadow trees are leaving us in the dust and more viable... We need more defense or more damage out- put but preferably a little of BOTH Guardians and Troopers (and their mirrors are out preforming us in every aspect) even heals we are consulars right? at least number wise on wz recounts. I have heard Nada about our tanking tree and I am talking about pure tanks not that cheap Arse Hybrid spec people call a Tank. Infl and Bal. Have seen all the attention this year time to throw some love toward Kinetic.

Do you have any actual numbers to support the fact that tank spec Shadow is worse than tank spec Guardian or tank spec Vanguard? I'm not trying to be a douche, just curious to see if any comparisons have been made between level 55 players with full PVP gear.

Do you have any actual numbers to support the fact that tank spec Shadow is worse than tank spec Guardian or tank spec Vanguard? I'm not trying to be a douche, just curious to see if any comparisons have been made between level 55 players with full PVP gear.

The powertech questions put the shadow tanks as the worst tanks in ranked matches, with about a 47.5% win rate to guardians 51% and vanguards 51.5%

This was BEFORE the focused defense buff