Strongest non-jedi (or any force user)character?

Klannad

I was wondering who the strongest non-jedi character would be. I'm not only factoring strength, but intellect, tools, weapons etc etc. I mean, this character would have to be able to atleast incatacipate a jedi. There's a few characters I can think of right now:

Boba Fett

General Grevious

Durge

Jango Fett

Canderous Ordo

Chewbacca?

I think any of these characters would give any force user a huge problem.

General Grievous by far. He is able to kill high concil members, took 5 jedi on at a time, Boba and Han are okay, but I don't think their that strong. Han as a character never stuck out to me, and Boba didn't seem to do that much in the movies in my opinion, but Grievous in all the stuff we see is pretty strong, killing jedi. He is the Knightslayer, has a collection of murdered jedi weaponry. I shall not move from this position. I am... a ROCK. :cool:

If i am not terribly wrong... I believe Boba's "High Council members"/"Jedi Masters"/"Jedi Knights" killed list could pretty much rival or surpass General Grievous'. That said... in all honesty I believe Grievous would win a 1v1 fight between them, given how terrible Boba is in the movies (Whos aparently only achievement is been a bad guy shooting a blaster and not missing) :(

If i am not terribly wrong... I believe Boba's "High Council members"/"Jedi Masters"/"Jedi Knights" killed list could pretty much rival or surpass General Grievous'. That said... in all honesty I believe Grievous would win a 1v1 fight between them, given how terrible Boba is in the movies (Whos aparently only achievement is been a bad guy shooting a blaster and not missing) :(

Basing Boba off of the movies is like basing a country's history off of a single year. Boba's legacy spans WAY beyond the movies in the EU.

I've gotta say, since the general storyline of games is canon (TFU, SWG, TOR), the Bounty Hunter in TOR is way more impressive than Boba Fett ever was.

Killing three Jedi masters, a few Knights and at least two Padawans during the story line, while Boba never killed a single Jedi or Sith? Hell, the last bounty you take as a BH is for the freaking leader of the Republic. Boba never had a bounty as high profile as that.

Edited by Aximand

General Grievous by far. He is able to kill high concil members, took 5 jedi on at a time, Boba and Han are okay, but I don't think their that strong. Han as a character never stuck out to me, and Boba didn't seem to do that much in the movies in my opinion, but Grievous in all the stuff we see is pretty strong, killing jedi. He is the Knightslayer, has a collection of murdered jedi weaponry. I shall not move from this position. I am... a ROCK. :cool:

Jango Fett killed six Jedi... at the same time... with his bare hands.

Edited by Jedalore

Kyle Katarn.

He tore through armies with blasters, blades, fists and guts. Killed a dragon with his bare hands.

Sure he became a Jedi Knight later on but that wasn't because he was force sensitive.

It was because he believed he was and the Force was too scared of him to tell him he wasn't.

Let's be honest for a second. Han Solo defeated Boba Fett in a moment straight out of the three stooges.

He only became this whole bad azz thing after the movies because of his popularity.

Like I said, the un-named Bounty Hunter in TOR is much more impressive than Boba Fett.

Lando Calrissian

He rises from extremely humble origins to become administrator of an entire colony.

He _did_ betray his friends, but only to protect the population of a city full of people for whom he was responsible. As soon as it became clear he could not protect his city, he double-crossed Darth Vader, then spent years trying to undo the harm he had done his friends.

He blows up the 2nd Death Star & escapes the blast shockwave while running through an obstacle course - all without using the Force.

He managed to look cool & stylish while wearing a short cape.

• 2 weeks later...