Pub side pvp guilds

leijae

Psibre

I wrote it myself

Ive been talkig to Hype all night he is in mumble

You are not in mumble come say Hi I am busy playing and am going to get capped on because Im tabbing out to type this

I am curious who Criminal is because I am also from Hypersapce

Then my plan is working. You see me and Criminal are working together to get back at GT for the Hyperspace days.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then my plan is working. You see me and Criminal are working together to get back at GT for the Hyperspace days.

You did really well last night in ancient hyper gate. You were losing my slinger like a pro around that middle pillar.

Nice to know you had tougher times on other servers :p

I just made a sage healer on this server and is level 13 or 14. I am from POT5 which I consider to be the best PVP server. I am also on a competitive rated team as the sorc heals, but wanted to try Harbinger because it's population is always good and I live in Hawaii. With that being said.

I believe that the pvp is not as competitive as POT5, but I am only in lowbies. But with the population being so big there will be more bads and also it is a PVE server. I did play a few matches with a guy from <deadweight> and he was really good even at lowbies. I don't recall his name and I believe he was a pt. I was healing over 200k heals and he was doing 300k dps and everyone else wasn't half of what we were doing. IMO he would be good in any server. If <deadweight> only recruits people of his caliber then they would be competitive in any server.

PS

Other than the OP I find that the people on Harbinger are way more friendly than on the PVP servers.

Only my plan worked much better. I used infiltration tactics to bypass enemy front-line defenses, in an attempt to destroy our opponents from within. Every once in a while I might accidentally miss a heal and oops a Goofy dies.

To exact revenge for yourself or your friends is not only a right, it's an absolute duty

do i have a big ego? yes. but did i ever claim to be the best? absolutely not. i just said i'm better than you.

Well, you're better at being a whiney lady-part than him, that's for sure.

(Editted for clarity due to stupid forum profanity filter.)

Edited by NomDeGrrr

Only my plan worked much better. I used infiltration tactics to bypass enemy front-line defenses, in an attempt to destroy our opponents from within. Every once in a while I might accidentally miss a heal and oops a Goofy dies.

To exact revenge for yourself or your friends is not only a right, it's an absolute duty

You dirty, dirty spy.

<3

That was a fantastic read! says The New York Times.

Rolling Stones calls it gripping.

lets be honest if im typing something its usually bad because i pretty much only type something if the game is going bad or people are being stupid and well you are completely stupid. honestly i was about to just kick you a week ago just because you were just another person that over talked them self and we had a little try out period with and was no good but now this. I guarantee if you are in the top pvp guild on your server and actually on their rated team (I really hope not) that your entire server will get their faces smashed in by about lets see...... every single Rated team on this server. Not an exaggeration and no im not insulting your server so you trolls that may happen to read this on that server dont say anything. You Leijei are honestly just that bad, and i have watched your geared character games on that other server, it is painful to watch it hurts my heart to see a shadow or sin played that badly. I may hate every single damn assassin but I have 10x's the amount of respect for them then you. (dont get soft on me you impies trust me thats still not much ;) haha) hating the opposite faction and mainly your opposite class is normal to me so dont take it to bad.

leijei when you first joined the guild and i played a game or two with you i offered to help you learn shadow or gear and you turned me down saying you knew everything about it so i backed off let you do your thing, but man you need more help than i think you even realize.

That was a fantastic read! says The New York Times.

Rolling Stones calls it gripping.

lets be honest if im typing something its usually bad because i pretty much only type something if the game is going bad or people are being stupid and well you are completely stupid. honestly i was about to just kick you a week ago just because you were just another person that over talked them self and we had a little try out period with and was no good but now this. I guarantee if you are in the top pvp guild on your server and actually on their rated team (I really hope not) that your entire server will get their faces smashed in by about lets see...... every single Rated team on this server. Not an exaggeration and no im not insulting your server so you trolls that may happen to read this on that server dont say anything. You Leijei are honestly just that bad, and i have watched your geared character games on that other server, it is painful to watch it hurts my heart to see a shadow or sin played that badly. I may hate every single damn assassin but I have 10x's the amount of respect for them then you. (dont get soft on me you impies trust me thats still not much ;) haha) hating the opposite faction and mainly your opposite class is normal to me so dont take it to bad.

leijei when you first joined the guild and i played a game or two with you i offered to help you learn shadow or gear and you turned me down saying you knew everything about it so i backed off let you do your thing, but man you need more help than i think you even realize.

Divino. I blame myself for not doing more to persuade Goof Troop from taking this Leijei joke. I vaguely remember this horrible player from our old server Master GD, and should have said more about not taking him then I did. I think I remember that a long time ago he tried to get into my guild and i denied him on the fact that he is a dumb a** and just a pure horrible player. That being said I feel bad that Goof Troop had to deal with him and the situation he presented. I hope he just leaves and goes back to whatever server he came back from. But we can only hope :)

P.S give Hype a High Five from me for gkicking him, wish i was there. I love a good kicking.

i think you guys are losing too much time with this goof ball..

He is not willing to learn or wiilling to listen . And believe is the ultra **** when is not more than the more smelly crap in the game.

Just saying ..

Edited by cripito