Craftable gray quality complex access card?

DataBeaver

Is this a mistake? The item description says "This item has no use, but it can be sold to a vendor." I imagine it will be sold by the "sell junk" button too since it's grey. If it's an actual item with a secret use, maybe put a less misleading description on it and change it to at least white quality?

Of course it has a use. The Complex Access Card is a Card that... uh... well you know its 'Complex' and grants you Access to... lol no sorry Im in the same as yours... :/ I hope it works for something good, the crafting items required to craft it are rare and its sell price is 1 credit according to TORHead

The schematic only cost CR 1, so I bought it...I didn't make one yet, since the mats aren't cheap. I noticed that the schematic was still available to buy when I went back to my trainer. So, it's one (or more of);

a) buggy as f*ck

b) some sort of mystery for ppl to track down (like some of the stuff around launch)

c) something similar to the AlphaWave stuff needed for the Nightmare Pilgrim.

d something else (lol)

Conspiracy theory: I noticed in the Battle of Rishi TFP that there's a bunker door with an access panel that can be moused over but can't be clicked. Maybe it's for the location of the bonus boss if it gets a hard mode, but maybe... ???

I wouldn't call Artificer worthless, Not with the BOE relics that can be made now as well as hilt's, Admitidly yeah not so good for crystals

Not to mention the good enhancements, which are way better than basic comms gear, most likely better than elite comms gear and might even be better than ultimate comms gear.