Mandalorian Raiders - Now laughable and not fun?

I played along with many many others the Flashpoint Mandalorian Raiders and me and my group had so much fun in the flashpoint because it was so difficult, granted we lost more money then we got from the quest repairing gear, we still had a tremendous amount of fun because it was very epic and very last stand feelish.

But now basically if you have Two sentinels or Two sages with a 60sec lift ability basically it makes it all mute at seeing the epicousity of seeing those four dudes roll out and own your face off.

What do you think? Should there be a slightly more difficult version (not Hard mode)?

I think making "some" of the mobs in the boarding party encounter cc'able was pre-mature. It takes a bit of the fun out for sure but it will help out undergeared, lower level groups who don't understand that you can kite things really well in this game to make encounters easier/doable.

I did the fight prenerf and I thought it was the most epic battle yet (at the time). This was because it was difficult to maintain aggro on all 4 mobs as well as difficult on the healer. Making them CC'able, imo, ruins the epicness of the encounter.

My team wiped about 3 or 4 times on the fight... we were barely at even level of the encounter. Back then, it was the most fun we had in a flashpoint. I think its a shame.

I had a PUG who wiped three times before we finally did it. It was pretty damn awesome! I'm kinda glad I'm way over level for the FP now, so I won't be running through it again with this nerf. Oh, wait, I'll probably do it with my alts... Oh well, at least I won't be spending a couple thousand on repairs this time.

The flashpoints are supposed to be hard, tough and require a good group of friends working on a common objetive: overcome a challenging task together, even after a wipe.

Since BioWare has just "nerffed" the difficult on MR and some other flashpoints, even a group consisting of an EWOK tanking - with nothing but a chest armor made of bones and wood -, C3PO with Maurauder DPS spec, an Assassin Hutt, and Jar Jar Binks healing can win this flashpoint now.

My problem with this Flashpoint is that it only gives Loot from 1 boss. Making it just a time sink. I have yet to hear anyone in my guild getting loot from anyone other then the last boss.

That being said. I beat this with only 3 people before the patch. We died 4 times. I was 24 and everyone was close to me.

My problem with this Flashpoint is that it only gives Loot from 1 boss. Making it just a time sink. I have yet to hear anyone in my guild getting loot from anyone other then the last boss.

That being said. I beat this with only 3 people before the patch. We died 4 times. I was 24 and everyone was close to me.

Somehow I've always been able to use the chests after the bosses have died in the instance. I never use companions though, maybe it has something to do with that.

I thought it had more to do with people wiping and the encounters getting messed up as a result.

it was cake pre-nerf

we did it with a companion dps even

no different to any council/pvp fights in that other game

could see how it would be rough to someone new to MMO's but should be oldhat to most

classic other game developer move nerfing it tho