Purple grade 6 crew mission nerfs: Why?

Rhesus_TOR

The bottom line is that people are getting frustrated. They ARE running their player base off, even if they don't mean to. There has to be a better way. So lets shift this to ideas maybe help them identify problems, Maybe ask more people to test? do more character transfers to the PTR ? Listen to the players more? Update threads regarding problems quicker? Maybe make a check list for each problem that is uncovered to make sure its handled correctly? I would think some of this is already in place. Who knows, just trying to toss out ideas to help. :confused:

I agree. It seems the casuals, crafters and people playing for the stories are...not wanted any longer. A shame really. Game had huge potential BW+SW! I think the only devs left is some Mythic people. Maybe game will rebound as starhammer online once ftp hits?

I know bugs happen, but this patch was very bad for many people. I would love more communication like bug will be addressed next patch, bug is low priority and is #72830 on the list or some idea when things will get ironed out a bit better. Oh well.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they finally put a list of stuff thats messed up. On the dev tracker.

• General performance issues.

• Weekly missions are not consistently available.

• Warzone matches sometimes grant the win to the incorrect team.

• Some Crew Skill Missions are currently returning less materials than intended.

• The Bounty Hunter ship cannot be destroyed during the Jindo Krey encounter in the False Emperor.

• Galactic Trade Network searches are not functioning as intended, and Strength is missing from the Stats filter.

• The Hide Helmet option does not function from the Social Tab.

• Hide Helmet for Companions does not currently function correctly.

• Right-clicking player names in chat does not open the context menu.

• Players are able to consume schematics for items that they can already create.

• Same-faction PvP matches sometimes use incorrect voiceovers.

Suggestion: Put a link to the Dev tracker in the known problems list, that way people know there are other places to look for known problems (that should really be discussed by Bioware people the eliminate confusion.)

At least they finally put a list of stuff thats messed up. On the dev tracker.

Suggestion: Put a link to the Dev tracker in the known problems list, that way people know there are other places to look for known problems (that should really be discussed by Bioware people the eliminate confusion.)

glad to hear they have a list up/acknowledge the bigger probs, which hopefully means it's a top priority and not simply "it's a known bug, we'll deal with it in time." I remember in the in the past, servers were taken offline and patched to address "economy breaking bugs," getting 2 purple mats instead of 4 has a pretty big impact on the in-game economy. I've actually been critting more than 2 just doing the normal slicing/diplomacy missions vs using the mission discoveries. In just a week, I've seen the cost of lvl 49 purple augments jump from 55k-60k up to 85-95k. Interestingly though, the mission discoveries, despite the fact that they'll only bring back 2 mats unless you crit, have remained super high, sold a 340 slicing mission for like 70k yesterday. In any event, I hope this is fixed soon, as I finally got an alt to 400 diplomacy and have a cargo hold full of like 40 340 missions I've been saving.

Can anyone confirm this was fixed in today's patch?

I know the patch notes say it was fixed but we all know that just because they said it was fixed, doesn't really mean it was fixed.

Did they say ti was fixed? I was looking but didnt see that ( im here at work)

yes was this fixed today? Can anyoen confirm?

ive noticed a substantional drop rate decrease from the 340 missions for the exotech stim material radioative paste i do believe there was a patch fix for this but even if the 340 missions double the drops it still not worth buying the mission at 56k to sell the stims (3 made from the schematic) for 60k if u dont proc the production of the said stim which very rarely happens ( i havnt seen it happen once). Bio chem is a bust ! cant make any proffit from any thing now! pre 1.2 columi implants made a bit But with not being able to RE the rakata implants and learn the schematic there is no credits to be made. missions need to drop more or missions need to less cost or people need to bite the bullet and pay what Bio Chems charge and not whine like a baby that 50k for a stim is to much. the exotech stim schematics that drop from HM OPs last 2 hours and u get bonus stats plus they persist thru death and are way better then the lvl 48prototypes.

Please Fix some of the issues that Bio chem has, you took away our rakata adrenal use in WZs and didnt give us anything back, and u gave other crew skills methods for creaming the top off of every other players credit stacks, seems a little unfair. " augment slots, Mods, augements, every type of Mod gear boost"

yay Biochems get 7 schemactics at mission vendors that people do not buy the items you make. they are either to expensive once crafted or people just dont want them.