Body and Hair change

Darksyous

The latest "State of the game" thread confirms we can expect to see an update to the cartel market in the Summer, which will allow us to alter our characters appearance, and even change the species.

Link: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130321

I could see a human going to a cyborg, but my type 4 body Sith changeing to a Twi'lek? I coudl even see where they get aged from using the darkside of the force. I would love a way to add scars or battle damage some how.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to see the option to change hair and facial hair. But face shape, body size, and even hair color should all be static and unchangeable.

Why? We can change all those stuffs in real life if we want to... It costs money, yeahh... Lots of it to change bones... But people are able to change even how their "sex" appearance is... Men can look completelly like a woman, even with artificial or body build (cirurgically modeled) sexual organs... Why cant we do that in the game...

Im sorry but there is nothing reallistic about you not being able to change... You can change your name, your face and even you "a s s" if you wish to...

I could see a human going to a cyborg, but my type 4 body Sith changeing to a Twi'lek? I coudl even see where they get aged from using the darkside of the force. I would love a way to add scars or battle damage some how.

The emperor attempted to change bodies several times on the star wars universe; we also have the mind traps and quests in the current universe that indicates that as a possibility. It is completely explainable on game terms (background histories) such advancements.

They should indeed be a cartel market option, or even a ticket to a far OUTER SPACE Clinic Station on the Outer-rim that deal with drastic changes.