An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere

I'm going to wait until TCW is over before doing anything that deals with The Clone Wars. After that's done, I'll be doing threads on Asajj Ventress, and I'll be updating Plo Koon and Dooku.

With the amount we've heard, TCW Is as good as Over already :(

But yeh, Understandable.... Even Rebels might retconn some of the stuff we think we know.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the amount we've heard, TCW Is as good as Over already :(

But yeh, Understandable.... Even Rebels might retconn some of the stuff we think we know.

Rebels better not mess with Thrawn, but the retcons in TCW do not make me eager for Rebels in that regard.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to post a new in-depth thread: The Mandalorian Wars Revisited in the near future.

This idea came about from watching the various discussions on the Ancient Jedi Council's decision during the war. In the thread I will discuss a concept that I had thought of a while ago. So look for that one.

Also, I will start the next in-depth series after the first exhibition match (still taking suggestions) for The BattleZone concludes.

I'm going to post a new in-depth thread: The Mandalorian Wars Revisited in the near future.

This idea came about from watching the various discussions on the Ancient Jedi Council's decision during the war. In the thread I will discuss a concept that I had thought of a while ago. So look for that one.

Also, I will start the next in-depth series after the first exhibition match (still taking suggestions) for The BattleZone concludes.

Gonna post my one around that time?

Oh, and did you have any corrections? I never got it back :L

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey if you could add the Species Analysis threads here and here to the list when you get the chance that'd be neat.

Edit: oh, and Wolf has a new character analysis here

Added. If the species series ends up being an ongoing series, I'll make a new category. For now, it is placed in the 'Contributions' section.