List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

Greetings all! With Bioware adding armor sets from KotOR 1 and TSL, I figured we should have a list of what armors we have, what ones we don't have and need, and the ones that are are to be coming soon. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please post! And I'll add them here!:rak_03:

10/29/2014: Well, it’s been a year and a month since I started this, and I never expected it to go this long! Haha. But, since it’s so old, I went ahead and remade the entire list, changed some links, and moved some stuff around and in general cleaned it up. Hope you like it! And let’s keep going!

5/22/2016: If you need a checklist for all the KotOR Items in the game, from Armor Sets to Weapons, and toys and stronghold decos, I threw together a Google spreadsheet for everyone to use! Check it out here!

6/22/2017: I've placed the different sections behind spoiler tags (Something I should have done a LONG time ago), to save space, as well as added the three Sand People armors from Knights of the Old Republic I.

UPDATDES!

UPDATE (9/13/2013): So, I'm adding a "Coming soon" section and a "Companion customization" section as well.

UPDATE (9/18/2013): I've added a "KotOR Comics" Armor section.

UPDATE (9/30/2013): Added Atton Rand and Cassus Fett armor sets to respected sections.

UPDATE (10/15/2013): Added Visas Marr and Marka Ragnos' arnor sets to respected sections. Added a "MiniPets" section.

UPDATE (11/25/2013): Added Ulic Qel-Droma’s Armor set to respected sections.

UPDATE (12/31/2013): Added The Vintage Republic Armor set to respected section, and added Battleworn Triumvirate Armor Set, and Jori Daragon's Armor set to respected sections.

UPDATE (1/4/2014): Added the Telos Security Force Armor set to Respected section

UPDATE (1/4/2014): Added a section for Player requested Minipets

UPDATE (1/4/2014): Added the Unidentified Iridonian Mercenary's Armor Set

UPDATE (1/10/2014): Added Gav Daragon’s Armor Set to repescted section. Also, added pictures for Gav Daragon’s Armor Set, Jori Daragon's Armor and Battleworn Triumvirate Armor Set

UPDATE (2/4/2014): Zayne Carrick's Armor Set and Naga Sadow's Armor set added.

UPDATE (2/17/2014): Renamed some armors, added new armors, Companion customizations, Mini pets, and a weapons sections.

UPDATE (2/19/2014): Changed some links

UPDATE (2/25/2014): Added Mission Vao's Armor Set, and Saul Karath's Republic Uniform to Coming soon items.

UPDATE (2/26/2014): Added Malak's Jedi Robe from KotOR I and KotOR II Flashbacks to armor players want.

UPDATE (3/21/2014): Added Canderous Ordo's KotOR 1 armor and Juhani's armor to coming soon items.

UPDATE (3/21/2014): Added better photos for the First Jedi Purge era Jedi Robe and Jedi Knight Robes.

UPDATE (3/21/2014): Added Restored Triumvirate Sith Master's Armor set to KotOR II TSL NPC's

UPDATE (3/21/2014): Added better photo of Mical's outfit

UPDATE (4/4/2014): Moved Saul Karath's Republic Uniform and Mission Vao's Armor set to their respected sections now that they are released.

UPDATE (5/6/2014): Moved Canderous Ordo's KotOR 1 armor set and Juhani's armor set to the KotOR 1 Ebon Hawk crew section.

UPDATE (5/21/2014): Added Tulak Hord’s, Xohaan’s, Ajunta Pall’s, Mandalore the Ultimate's, Karness Muur’s, Remulus Drepya’s, and Rholan Dyre’s armor set to coming soon section.

UPDATE (5/21/2014) Added Tulak Hord's KotOR 1 mask, the Circlet of Saresh, and the KotOR 1 Sith Mask to it's respected section.

UPDATE (5/23/2014) Added photos for Xohaan’s, Ajunta Pall’s, and Mandalore the Ultimate's armor set.

UPDATE (10/27/2014) Added Karness Muur’s, Remulus Drepya’s, Rohlan Dyre’s, Exar Kun’s, Atris’, Kreia’s, Mandalore the Indomitable's, Vrook Lamar's, Malak’s Shadow, Mantellian Privateer, Noble Attendant’s, and the Ventilated Triumvirate armor sets to their respective sections

UPDATE (10/27/2014) Added Jarael's, and the Balanced Combatant's armor set to the coming soon section.

UPDATE (10/29/2014) Cleaned some stuff up, removed the “Reskin” section, and put the updates in the spoiler tag to save space!

UPDATE (11/4/2014) Moved Balanced Combatant's and Jarael's Armor Set to their respective sections.

UPDATE (12/5/2014) Added the Revan Reborn armor set to KotOR I Ebon Hawk Crew section.

UPDATE (05/27/2015) Added Freedon Nadd's Armor set and Energized Triumvirate Armor Set to their respective sections.

UPDATE (05/27/2015) Fixed missing links for Ajunta Pall's armor.

UPDATE (8/19/2015) Added Lucien Draay's Armor Set

UPDATE (12/04/2015) Added the Ebon Hawk Wall mount Deco, Remote Controlled Ebon Hawk toy, and the HK-51 Commemorative Statue

UPDATE (2/09/2016) Added the Classic Vibrosword, the Classic Lightweight Vibrosword,and the Classic Double-Bladed Vibrosword

UPDATE (5/22/2016) Added the Black Vulkar Swooper Armor Set to the 'KotOR I NPC Section", Changed names and links for the 4th Anniversary items, and added the Revan's Heir Title to the "Other KotOR related items" Section.

UPDATE (6/22/2017) Placed sections in Spoiler tags to save space, added Vintage Sand People Armor set, Vintage Sand People Chieftain Armor Set, and Vintage Female Sand People Armor Set to KotOR I NPC Section.

UPDATE (7/6/2017) Added "Jukebox: Galactic Legends" suggestion to new section; "Other KotOR related items players want"

UPDATE (10/28/2017) Renamed "Tales of the Jedi, Lost Tribe of the Sith & KotOR Comic Series Armors" section to "Tales of the Jedi, Dawn of the Jedi, Lost Tribe of the Sith & KotOR Comic Series Armors", Added Shikaakwan Royalty's Armor Set to "Tales of the Jedi, Dawn of the Jedi, Lost Tribe of the Sith & KotOR Comic Series Armors" section)

Here are the KotOR 1 and 2 armors that are currently in the game at the moment (5/22/2016)

**The KotOR I Ebon Hawk Crew**

#1 Revan's armor set – Pre 2.10 [Male] & [Female]

#2 Revan Reborn armor set - Shadow of Revan Expansion [Male] and [Female]

#3 Carth Onasi's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#4 Mission Vao's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#5 Bastila Shan's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#6 Canderous Ordo's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#7 Juhani's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#8 Jolee Bindo's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

**KotOR I NPC's**

#1 Darth Malak's Armor set [Male] & [Female]

#1A Malak’s Shadow Armor Set [Male] & [Female] (Reskin of Darth Malak's Armor Set)

#2 Calo Nord's Armor set [Male] & [Female]

#3 Restored Triumvirate Armor set [Male] & [Female]

#3A Opulent Triumvirate Armor Set [Male] & [Female] (Reskin of the Restored Triumvirate Armor set)

#3B Battleworn Triumvirate Armor Set [Male] & [Female] (Reskin of the Restored Triumvirate Armor set)

#3C Ventilated Triumvirate Armor Set [Male] & [Female] (Reskin of the Restored Triumvirate Armor set)

#3D Energized Triumvirate Armor Set [Male] & [Female] (Reskin of the Restored Triumvirate Armor set - Animated)

#4 Vintage Republic Military Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#5 Vrook Lamar's Armor Set (Jedi Civil War Era Robes) [Male] & [Female]

#6 Black Vulkar Swooper Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#7 Vintage Sand People Armor set

#8 Vintage Sand People Chieftain Armor Set

#9 Vintage Female Sand People Armor Set (You could think up a better name for this than I can!)

**The KotOR II - TSL Ebon Hawk Crew**

#1 Kreia’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#2 Atton Rand's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#3 Brianna AKA The Last Handmaiden's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#3A Noble Attendant’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female] (Reskin of The Last Handmaiden's Armor Set)

#4 Mira's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#4A Mantellian Privateer Armor Set [Male] & [Female] (Reskin of Mira's Armor Set)

#5 Mandalore the Preserver’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#6 Visas Marr's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

**KotOR II - TSL NPC's**

#1 Darth Sion's Armor set (The Force Unleashed version) [Male] & [Female]

#1A Balanced Combatant's Armor Set [Male] & [Female] (Reskin of Darth Sion's Armor Set)

#2 Darth Nihilus' Mask

#3 Atris’ Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

**Tales of the Jedi, Dawn of the Jedi, Lost Tribe of the Sith & KotOR Comic Series Armors**

#1 Ajunta Pall's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#2 XoXaan's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#3 Karness Muur’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#4 Remulus Dreypa's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#5 Tulak Hord’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#6 Gav Daragon’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#7 Jori Daragon’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#8 Naga Sadow's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#9 Marka Ragnos’ Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#10 Ulic Qel-Droma’s Armor set [Male] & [Female]

#11 Exar Kun’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#12 Mandalore the Indomitable's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#13 Mandalore the Ultimate's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#14 Zayne Carrick's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#15 Rohlan Dyre’s Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#16 Cassus Fett's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#17 Saul Karath's Armor Set [KotOR Comics] [Male] & [Female]

#18 Jarael's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#19 Freedon Nadd's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#20 Lucien Draay's Armor Set [Male] & [Female]

#21 Shikaakwan Royalty's Armor Set (Hadiya, the Despot Queen's armor from the Dawn of the Jedi Comics) [Male] & [Female][

**Minipets**

#1 Model Ebon Hawk [Front] [Top/Back]

**Weapons**

**KotOR Armor sets coming soon**

None at this time.

**Other KotOR related items (Toys, Stronghold Decos, ect)**

Here are the KotOR 1 and 2 armors we still need. (5/22/016)

**The KotOR I Ebon Hawk Crew**

#1 Vintage Scout's Outfit (KotOR I Scout's Starter Outfit)

#2 Vintage Soldier's Outfit (KotOR I Soldier's Starter Outfit)

#3 Vintage Scoundrel's Outfit (KotOR I Scoundrel's Starter Outfit)

**KotOR I NPC's**

#1 Darth Bandon's armor

#2 Admiral Dodonna's Uniform

#3 Admiral Karath's Sith uniform

#4 Sith Empire Acolyte Robes (Black)

#5 Sith Empire Apprentice Robes (Black)

#5A Sith Empire Apprentice Robes (Blue, Gray & Red)

#6 The Star Forge Robes

#7 Mandalorian Neo-Crusader Armor (Red, Gold, & Blue)

#8 Iridonian Mercenary's Armor Set

#9 Calo Nord's Battle Armor

#10 Cassus Fett's Battle Armor

#11 Davik Kang's War Suit

#12 Exar Kun's Light Battle Suit

#13 Jamoh Hogra's Battle Armor

#14 Republic Mod Armor

#15 Ulic Qel-Droma's Mesh Suit

#16 Jurgan Kalta's Power Suit

#17 Darth Bandon's Fiber Armor

#18 Malak's Jedi Robe

#19 The Mask of Tulak Hord [KotOR I version]

#20 Sith Mask [KotOR I]

#21 Circlet of Saresh [since it's the same model as Tulak Hord's KotOR 1 mask, you don't need to do any extra work. :p]

**The KotOR II - TSL Ebon Hawk Crew**

#1 Mical AKA The Disciple

#2 Bao-Dur

#3 Exiled Jedi Consular’s Outfit [Male] & [Female]

#4 Exiled Jedi Sentinel’s Outfit [Male] & [Female]

#5 Exiled Jedi Guardian’s Outfit [Male] & [Female]

**KotOR II - TSL NPC's**

#1 Kreia's Alter Ego; Darth Traya

#2 Darth Nihilus’ Robes

#3 Atris' Darth Traya Robes (I know it was cut from the game, but still, I'd love to see them!

#4 Restored Triumvirate Sith Assassin

#5 Arren Kae's Jedi Robe (The Last Handmaiden's mother)

#6 Telos Security Force Armor Set (This can also be made using the Vintage Republic Military Armor Set and one of the dye packs, which I can't remember ATM)

#7 Peragus Mining Uniform (Because why not? :p)

#8 Khoonda Militia Armor

#9 Bao-Dur’s repulsor arm replica (In the same vain as the Cybernatic hands.)

#10 First Jedi Purge era Gray Jedi Robe

#11 First Jedi Purge era Padawan Robe

#12 First Jedi Purge era Jedi Robe

#13 First Jedi Purge era Jedi Knight Robe

#14 First Jedi Purge era Jedi Master’s Robe

#15 Restored Triumvirate Dark Padawan Robe

#16 Restored Triumvirate Dark Padawan Robe

#17 Restored Triumvirate Dark Jedi Knight Robe

#18 Restored Triumvirate Dark Jedi Master Robe

#19 Jal Shey Advisor armor

#20 Jal Shey Mentor armor

#21 Jal Shey Neophyte armor

#22 Zeison Sha Initiate armor

#23 Zeison Sha Warrior armor

#24 Norris Robe

#25 Baran Do Novice Robe

#26 Baran Do Sage Robe

#27 Matukai Apprentice Robe

#28 Matukai Adept Robe

#29 Restored Triumvirate Sith Master's Armor set (View of the Mask)

(Now, for these next robes, I thought it might be a cool little thing if they were 'Alignment locked' I know some might disagree, but I thought it was kinda cool.)

#30 Ossus Keeper Robe (Light Side Rank 1)

#31 Sylvar's Robe (Light Side Rank 1)

#32 Nomi-Da-Boda's Jedi Robe [From KotOR 2] (Light Side Rank 2)

#33 Thon's Robe (Light Side Rank 2)

#34 Arca Jeth's Robe [From KotOR 2] (Light Side Rank 3)

#35 Aleema Keto's Robe (Dark Side Rank 1)

#36 Crado's Robe (Dark Side Rank 1)

#37 Natth Cowling (Dark Side Rank 2)

**Tales of the Jedi & KotOR Comic Series Armors that players want**

#1 Nomi-Da-Boda's Jedi Robes [Tales of the Jedi]

#2 Cay Qel-Droma Jedi Robe

#3 Freedon Nadd Sith Armor

#4 Arca Jeth Jedi Robe [Tales of the Jedi] 1 & 2

#5 Krath Battle Armor

#6 Zayne Carrick's Padawan robes

#7 Zayne Carrick's outfit from KotOR Issues 36 (Anyone got a name suggestion for this?)

#8 Coruscant Knights Robe 1 & 2

#9 Demagol

#10 Celeste Morne

#11 Haazen

#12 Gorman "Camper" Vandrayk

#13 Chantique

#14 Warb Null - Body Armor & Helmet

**Tales of the Jedi, KotOR Comic Series, KotOR & KotOR II Companion customizations players want**

**KotOR MiniPets that players want**

#1 Model Hammerhead Class Cruiser [Front] & [Back]

#2 Model Interdictor-class cruiser AKA The Leviathan

#3 Model Sith Interceptor

#4 Model Star Forge

#5 [Model Centurion-class battlecruiser AKA The Ravager [Clean] & [Damaged]

#6 Model Aurek Strikefighter

#7 Model S-250 Chela Starfighter

#8 Model Foray-class Blockade Runner [Front] & [Back]

#9 Model Inexpugnable-class tactical command ship

#10 G0-T0 infrastructure planning system Droid AKA Goto/G0-T0 (Which would make for an interesting companion. Maybe like the HK quest, and rebuild it.)

#11 Bao-Dur's remote

#12 The Nebulon Ranger (The personal ship of Ulic and Cay Qel-Droma)

**KotOR I and II Weapons that players want**

**Other KotOR related items players want**

#1 "Jukebox: Galactic Legends" Stronghold decoration. (Would allow players to listen to all the music from Knights of the Old Republic I and Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords)

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atton's vest is coming in a week (prolly) but they ruined it with a freaky collar :L

And add the traditional robes of the Lost Jedi. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Jedi?file=LostJedi-KOTOR2.jpg

I'll add those now! Atton's outfit looks like they based it on the Concept art from KotOR 2 I figure, lore wise, since they are replica's, they aren't perfect.perfect.

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

Put in HK-47 customization for HK-51 droid :)

Other customisations too!

Give T7 a customisation to make him look like T3-M3 (yeah, you would have to point it out, I know)

Give your Protocol Droid a customisation to make him look like G0-T0 (just because it would look mad)

Give M1-4X a customisation to make him look like a spider droid from Return or the Jedi (the ones carrying brains in jars underneath)

Give Scorpio a customisation to look like a Cylon (no reason, just didn't want her left out)

Edited by AlexDougherty

• 2 weeks later...
Visas Marr in the next pack. And pre-kotor Marka Ragnos. It sucks but IT HAS LONG SLEEVES! I see no reason why they didn't do trad jedi armor yet. >.> http://i.imgur.com/vLNwjdm.png

I have a feeling that we'll get trad jedi armor exactly year after Valiant Jedi... :(

That new flashy effect trooper set..

If the visor has a flashy effect and I can use it to have a republic commando like helmet... /die.

Visas Marr in the next pack. And pre-kotor Marka Ragnos. It sucks but IT HAS LONG SLEEVES! I see no reason why they didn't do trad jedi armor yet. >.> http://i.imgur.com/vLNwjdm.png

I have a feeling that we'll get trad jedi armor exactly year after Valiant Jedi... :(

Woah, do you have any more links to future Cartel content, Alec?

EDIT: Nvm, found it.

Edited by Kualan