Dual-Faction Guild Stronghold

DarthSuper_Duty

I'd love to see the developers come up with a Guild Stronghold for guilds that span both sides of the fight. Set it up on a planet that both sides go to, and then let the group that buys it, designate one other guild, to have access to that stronghold.A perfect spot would be Torch's Island from the Blood Hunt flashpoint on Rishi. It's nice and big, with plenty of space for two full guilds. The codes shouldn't be too hard to write, since we have a cooperative PvP warzone on Odessen.

I've run the idea through both sides of the guild I'm in, and everyone loves it. Thoughts from others?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
With respect, I'm tempted to suggest that you are approaching this from the wrong direction. The request is "make a dual-faction GSH option", but I think it would be better to treat that as a result of "Make a way to have a cross-faction guild alliance". That is, a way to link two "sister" guilds together. The ability to share a stronghold emerges fairly naturally from that.

With respect, I'm tempted to suggest that you are approaching this from the wrong direction. The request is "make a dual-faction GSH option", but I think it would be better to treat that as a result of "Make a way to have a cross-faction guild alliance". That is, a way to link two "sister" guilds together. The ability to share a stronghold emerges fairly naturally from that.

Well said.