Daily 'Plaguebringer': 10 Infected

notebene

I got this on Sunday, and eventually got my 10, but yesterday and now today, I can't seem to get this to kick off. I completed all the Tatooine quests yesterday and again today (including the new ones that were added each day), but I still can't seem to get this to 'start'.

Do you need to be in a special place to kick this off? Does your first infected person have to 'not' be on the fleet? That is the only thing I can think of that is different. On Sunday, I blew up the first time near Heebyjeebus (whatever the name of the Jawa that sells stuff is, I can't remember :rolleyes:), and started the quest with a 2/10. I went to the fleet and finished up there. Monday and Tuesday, I never 'infected' someone on the planet first before going to the fleet. Is that the difference? Do I have to start it on Tatooine?

Thanks. :o

might be cause everyone standing on the fleet .. is already infected.. cant explain how else I can explode on 20 people and only end up infecting two.

Right, but you should get the count for 2, and then your quest starts up at 2/10 on the day, right?

Or do you see yourself infecting 2 people, but the Plaguebringer quest never starts up? :confused:

I have also encountered this. A friend and I both had completed the daily once. We tried infecting each other (no vaccines, the other one didnt have it) multiple times. We were on Tatooine and have also tried the fleet. The new daily never started up again.

So it's either a bug or wasn't meant to be a daily in the first place. But it definitely isn't triggering after you complete it the first time.

You might also need to account for the fact that people are getting wise to the whole infecting thing and vaccinating themselves.

There's that, but when you blow up, and then see 2 other people immediately come down with it, and no one else blew up around you, so it's a pretty good indication that you infected them, and you checked them before you blew up, and they didn't have it, would you not 'then' expect the quest to kick off for the day at 2/10? :o

I'm starting to feel like I'm in the movie "Life of Brian": "Alright, besides the roads, the aqueduct, the sewers...what have the Romans ever given us?!" :D

I have also encountered this. A friend and I both had completed the daily once. We tried infecting each other (no vaccines, the other one didnt have it) multiple times. We were on Tatooine and have also tried the fleet. The new daily never started up again.

So it's either a bug or wasn't meant to be a daily in the first place. But it definitely isn't triggering after you complete it the first time.

Ok, thank you. Bug or never meant to be. :)

I found a different daily on the way to the vendor today. Just south of the vendor it was an area quest to kill some infected stuff. Might try that one.

The fleet daily on happened once for me.

I only wanted the crystal so didn't bother with the rest.

In case you didn't know, if you zone somewhere it resets the time of your explode thing.

I suggest everyday you interact with the mobile news cast..

i had that problem to so i decided too interact with the news cast in the fleet..

got infected the usual way and infected other and was able to start the quest..

i'm not too sure bout this but its worth a try.. since it worked for me!

for the 'plaquebearer: 10 infected quest

Good luck!

Edited by ThroneOfOP