A question about group finder.

Hello, i need an answer.

If a full group (4 firends) uses the group finder to, for example, try a tier 1 instance or whatever, they teleport the instance cos it and is a success, they will get the daily reward or they need to be 3 + a pug?. And if is a yes, the daily reward needs to clean up whole instance, every boss there?. Or you can skip some bosses but killing the last one gives ya the reward not mater if anyone are alive behind?.

Thanks.

Edited by Nyaara

just the final boss

Well, then is a bug. We did Taral V hard today being 4 friends using the group finder, we killed 2 and the final boss one and no daily reward. Dunno if was a bug or we had to kill every boss there to get the daily reward.

Just to check, did you use the default settings of the group finder? Or were there any selections / deselections?

Did the group finder indicate the reward was available when you entered the queue?

If so, I'd say that's definitely a bug.

Just to check, did you use the default settings of the group finder? Or were there any selections / deselections?

Did the group finder indicate the reward was available when you entered the queue?

If so, I'd say that's definitely a bug.

No, we created the group ( 4 friends: 1 tank, 1 healer 2 dps). I was the leader and i just selected via the group finder: Taral V hard mode and we all were teleported there after. i used the group finder tool. We killed 1 and the final boss and no daily reward after the instance was done.

Why, cleaning up everything is mandatory or we need to be 3 friends + 1 pug?. That´s my question.

No, we created the group ( 4 friends: 1 tank, 1 healer 2 dps). I was the leader and i just selected via the group finder: Taral V hard mode and we all were teleported there after. i used the group finder tool. We killed 1 and the final boss and no daily reward after the instance was done.

Why, cleaning up everything is mandatory or we need to be 3 friends + 1 pug?. That´s my question.

It's because you didn't allow for a random FP, but instead queued for Taral V specifically, is my guess. There is an icon on the right for whether or not you're eligible for rewards.

It's because you didn't allow for a random FP, but instead queued for Taral V specifically, is my guess. There is an icon on the right for whether or not you're eligible for rewards.

This. To be eligible for the daily rewards (BH comms, etc.) you need to let the group finder randomly pick the FP for you.

No, our healer tried after. He tried being healer via tool finder only Taral V hard mode as a pug himself using group finder. He was teleported and 3 with more pugs to Taral V, didnt kill everything and got the daily reward after final boss.

Again, any BW can support pls?: what is needed to get the daily reward via tool finder? full group, not full group, kill everything, not kill evething just final boss? what?.

Thanks.

Edited by Nyaara

No, our healer tried after. He tried being healer via tool finder only Taral V hard mode as a pug himself using group finder. He was teleported and 3 with more pugs to Taral V, didnt kill everything and got the daily reward after final boss.

Truth be told, this sounds like the bug, not your situation. If you queue for the group finder and choose specific FPs only out of a tier, then the interface will tell you that you aren't eligible for the daily BH comm reward. You MUST choose random. I went in with a completely preformed group and got my comms as soon as the instance was finished, but we chose any T1 HM flashpoint.

Truth be told, this sounds like the bug, not your situation. If you queue for the group finder and choose specific FPs only out of a tier, then the interface will tell you that you aren't eligible for the daily BH comm reward. You MUST choose random. I went in with a completely preformed group and got my comms as soon as the instance was finished, but we chose any T1 HM flashpoint.

I agree it should be a bug but why a guy choosing an specifc instance ( for example Taral V hard mode only) joining alone and getting a pug group is getting the daily reward and a full group not?. I dont understand, is just silly. Group finder rewards pug and not full groups of friends?. We must be 3 friends + 1 pug to get the daily reward?. Is non sense at all.

Edited by Nyaara

I agree it should be a bug but why a guy choosing an specifc instance ( for example Taral V hard mode only) joining alone and getting a pug group is getting the daily reward and a full group not?. I dont understand, is just silly. Group finder rewards pug and not full groups of friends?. We must be 3 friends + 1 pug to get the daily reward?. Is non sense at all.

No, that's not the way it works, or not the way it should work at any rate. You can be a full premade group, and so long as you que up for a whole tier to be chosen at random, you will get the stated reward. If you change it so you only get taken to a specific one, or even eliminate at least one, you will no longer be eligible for the listed reward (BH comms in most cases).

As I understand it, there are still some bugs causing people not to get their rewards, after supposedly doing it right. Maybe because they already had a quest for that FP going in, so the group finder didn't add that quest itself? I'm not sure, but getting the reward requires NO randomness in your group composition whatsoever.

As others have said, if your friend got rewarded when he solo q'd and selected just Taral V then THAT is the bug. There is no discrimination between 4 man groups and pugs: if you queue randomly you should get the rewards, if you don't you shouldn't. One bug where somebody got the reward when they shouldn't have doesn't mean that there is anything else going on other than something caused your friend to be incorrectly rewarded.

We did a random HM about an hour ago with a 4-man group, got assigned False Emperor and cleared it with no issues.

I suppose one other thing that might be at fault is that killing the last boss isn't always the end of the flashpoint - they have added an additional checkpoint to many of them to fix issues with people dying and then not getting the reward. So... make sure that the Flashpoint quest that you are doing is updating as you go along and that you do every step of it instead of just killing the last boss and immediately exiting the area.

As others have said, if your friend got rewarded when he solo q'd and selected just Taral V then THAT is the bug. There is no discrimination between 4 man groups and pugs: if you queue randomly you should get the rewards, if you don't you shouldn't. One bug where somebody got the reward when they shouldn't have doesn't mean that there is anything else going on other than something caused your friend to be incorrectly rewarded.

We did a random HM about an hour ago with a 4-man group, got assigned False Emperor and cleared it with no issues.

I suppose one other thing that might be at fault is that killing the last boss isn't always the end of the flashpoint - they have added an additional checkpoint to many of them to fix issues with people dying and then not getting the reward. So... make sure that the Flashpoint quest that you are doing is updating as you go along and that you do every step of it instead of just killing the last boss and immediately exiting the area.

Oki, fair enough. Thanks =).